We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

Or Will He?

“Someone is nervous,” Kylee teased while walking into the bathroom on the bus where I was, fixing my hair and my eyeliner that I couldn’t seem to get right.

“What? Nervous, why do you say that. I’m not nervous,” I tried to brush it off.

“Because we’re going to sound check…and Mr. James Bourne is going to be there,” She giggled.

“Just because I think he’s cute doesn’t mean that I’m all nervous,” I battled.

“Since when do you take more than five minutes to do your makeup?” Ky shot back with a smirk. “And you don’t fuss with your hair like that normally.”

“What’s she fussing with?” Dougie asked while walking by.

“Her hair and makeup,” Ky told him.

“No I’m not!” I groaned while getting up and leaving the bathroom, “See look, I’m done.”

“Well it’s about bloody time,” Danny said to me from where he was sitting next to Harry and Tom on the couch.

“What took you so long? We’re late for sound check,” Harry told me.

“Oh c’mon, it’s not like they can start without us,” I rolled my eyes.

“She took forever because she had to get all pretty for James,” Ky piped in while I smacked her arm.

”Oooh,” All of them said.

“I think he’s cute okay! Got a problem with it?” I said with frustration in my voice.

“That depends if you’re going to make goo goo eyes at him all day,” Dougie laughed.

“Shut up, I am not. I’m done dating guys,” I told them.

“Really? Well I wonder if James will change that?” Harry joked.

“I bet so,” Ky laughed. “Hey we should ask James if he has a girlfriend!”

”NO!” I yelled. “If you say one word to him I swear I’ll hurt you all!”

“Oooh violent,” Danny teased.

“Seriously guys, don’t say anything to him,” I stated.

“We won’t, we promise,” Tom spoke up and I nodded my head.

“Unless we have our fingers crossed,” Danny cackled.

I just rolled my eyes. I am so done with guys and James won’t change that….or will he?
♠ ♠ ♠
ME TOO! I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kirstie and James

comments?