We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

For Being You!

Tonight was the big premiere of Kirstie’s TV show… and I guess it’s a big deal. They’re doing this huge event thing. All the McFly guys are going along with me. I got sucked into going with one of them though. The only guy that didn’t have ‘a date’ was Danny. I felt bad and he looked at me with those sad blue eyes… so I said I’d be his ‘date’.

When I told Ryan I made it out to be like it was something so horrible just to make it funny. Obviously he was fine with it. I’m sure there’s going to be rumors that come out of this, but I don’t care. Ryan’s my man and Danny’s one of my friends. This should be fun though.

But that whole day, I didn’t feel… right. I don’t know what it was. I just felt sick to my stomach. I really didn’t want to go to this premiere, but I sucked it up and started getting ready. And plus, I couldn’t let Danny down.

“Are you ready?” Kirstie asked as she came to my room, looking super excited.

“As ready as I’ll ever be,” I mumbled while slowly following her.

“You ok?” she questioned, causing her features to wrinkle up rather quickly.

“Fine. I’m just feeling off today,” I shrugged.

“Like… how?” he kept going.

“I just don’t feel good. I’m fine though. I’ll sleep it off when we get back,” I assured her.

She kept going on the whole way down the stairs how she wouldn’t be upset if I didn’t go. I waved all of her comments off though. I was fine. It’s probably just something I ate!

“Don’t try and talk her out of not going!” Danny quickly butted in.

“Because you not having someone on your arm is so much more important than Kylee’s health,” Harry snickered.

“I know!” Danny agreed.

I reached over and gave his head a good smack. I can’t believe his level of intelligence sometimes…

“What was that for?!” he shot at me with his hand on the back of his head.

“For being you!” I giggled, making Kirstie do the same.

He sent me a playful glare. I just over looked it. He’ll get over it. Shortly after this moment, all of us were off to Kirstie’s premiere. On the way, I sent Ryan a picture of Kirstie and I, telling him that I wished he were here. Thanks to him not being here, I’m stuck with Danny! He replied with a frowny face though. It made me pout. I want to hug him!

Looking past my Ryan missing, I did notice that Tom’s attitude towards Kirstie and Chase has… improved… or at least I think. Kirstie told me about their little dinner conversation the other night. He hasn’t been acting weird, so I guess that’s a good sign.

I’m sure he’ll keep it together, especially tonight. It’s not like Tom to cause a huge scene. He usually holds it in until he explodes… Tonight should be fun though. Despite my little sickness, I’m excited. It’s a big night for Kirstie. I hope she enjoys it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jared's cute too... but Jensen.... lol

Ky

comment??