We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

It's What They Do Best

All four of us were hanging out today. It was rather nice. I liked it. It was nothing too out of the ordinary. And I honestly didn’t want to do anything else than be around Ryan. My best friend and her boyfriend being around was just an added bonus.

“So… how’s life in England?” Ryan spoke up.

“Lonely,” I muttered while nuzzling up to him more.

“She’s been fine,” Kirstie butted in.

“But I missed him,” I pouted while rubbing his side that was covered with a snug fitting t-shirt.

“Yeah, Kirstie, she missed me,” Ryan snickered.

“And I bet Kirstie misses Tom’s cats,” I had to add through a giggle.

“I do,” Kirstie sighed.

“Did I… miss something?” Ryan tried not to chuckle.

“She only loves me for my cats!” Tom grumbled.

“Yep,” Kirstie giggled.

“Ohh… Ky only loves me because I can play guitar. I know how you feel,” Ryan added.

“Not this again,” I rolled my eyes, unable to hide a giggle.

“I so forgot about this!” Kirstie laughed herself.

“I want to hear this story now,” Tom grinned.

“I don’t want to tell it!” I complained.

“I will,” Ryan sat up a little straighter as he spoke.

“So, apparently, when Ky first met me, she thought it was really cute that I could play guitar and that I could sing and write and all of that other good stuff. While we were dating, working up to that boyfriend/girlfriend stage, I over heard her and Kirstie talking one night before I picked her up. Kylee was talking about this song I did and how she loved the guitar part. And Kirstie goes, if he didn’t play guitar, you wouldn’t like him this much!” he paused to laugh, “And so I stepped in and acted all offended. Her face got so red,” he went on to explain while smiling down at me.

“Maybe we should break his hand so she doesn’t love him anymore,” Tom chuckled.

“Stop it! I admired him as an artist before he was my boyfriend…” I tried to put it straight.

“Oh, shut up. He strummed his way right into your heart!” Kirstie countered.

“But I love him,” I smiled at my boo.

“Aw,” he cooed cutely before leaving a soft kiss on my lips.

“That poor child is going to have to put up with you two kissing all the time,” Kirstie teased.

“On with the too much kissing teasing…” Ryan mumbled.

“It’s what they do best,” I snickered at them.

“Hey, I haven’t said anything. It’s all Kirstie!” Tom countered.

“Nice to know my boyfriend will defend me…” Kirstie muttered.

“I love you, baby,” Tom smiled before tucking her into his arms.

They kept up this little ‘argument’ for the next few minutes. I didn’t say anything though. It was less time they were teasing Ryan and I. But while the two of us were sitting next to each other, Ryan had his arm around my shoulders. Over time, his other arm came around so that his hand could rest on my stomach. I know there wasn’t really anything there yet, but… this was just so cute. This man may just kill me with cuteness during this pregnancy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been watching Supernatural all day :3... until I was rudely interrupted by something... but I came home and turned it right back on! WOOOO!!!

comment??