We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

I Wouldn’t Be Arguing

“I can’t believe you bought Ryan hair bleach,” Tom laughed as I was brushing my teeth before bed and he was lying in bed, looking all adorable in his Christmas boxers and black framed glasses.

“I can’t believe that Dougie bought me a plastic lizard! That boy is so weird,” I giggled.

“Kirstie, you got Danny a monkey that records what you say, I wouldn’t be arguing that Dougie’s gift is weird….” Tom trailed off, making us both hysterically laugh as I came over to the bed and jumped in.

I laid down next to him and ran a hand through his short spikey hair. He grinned at me and draped an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

“You don’t want me to bleach my hair do you?” Tom asked.

“Of course I don’t, I love your hair, but I love you more,” I beamed, kissing his lips softly.

“I love you more,” He battled, kissing me back.

“I can’t believe we’re getting married,” I blissfully sighed.

“Me either. I’m so happy,” Tom replied. “This Christmas we’re engaged and probably by next Christmas we’ll be married.”

“Stop making me so happy!” I teased.

“Oh I will make you happy,” He laughed while hovering over me and started tickling me.

I am pretty much the most ticklish person in the universe and the McFly guys love taking advantage of that. I tried to squirm away but I wiggled right off the bed and let out a scream as I fell with a thud onto the floor. I laid there giggling like crazy as Tom laid on the bed, hysterically laughing.

“Hey, some people are trying to sleep!” Danny yelled while banging on the wall from the room next to us.

”Zip it Danny! We’re having fun over here,” I shouted back while pounding on the wall.

Tom was still laughing at me so I grabbed a fluffy pillow and smacked him in the face. This started an all out pillow fight until the door flung open and a goofy smiling Danny stood there.

“What are you doing?” Tom asked him.

“I came in here because Kirstie said you two were having fun and most people’s definition of that, you’d think they’d be making out but with you two I knew you’d be doing something weird, so I came to see what you’re doing,” He said while coming over.

“What if we were making out?” I countered.

“You two aren’t romantic,” Harry laughed while coming in.

“Just nerdy,” Dougie added while coming behind Harry.

“This is a private pillow fight,” Tom smirked.

“You guys get engaged tonight and you’re having a pillow fight,” Danny snickered while shaking his head. “Only you two.”

“Hey, I’m romantic!” Tom countered.

“He is romantic,” I beamed, snuggling up to his bare chest and he planted a yummy kiss on my lips. It quickly deepened and it was very loving and passionate.

“Now you’re getting gross,” Harry said.

“Yeah you guys can go,” Tom laughed.

They all smacked us with pillows before leaving us. Tom and I just cuddled up and whispered cute loving words to each other in between kisses.

“I can hardly wait for Christmas morning!” I squealed.

“Me too!” Tom buzzed. “But you want to know what I’m more excited for?”

“What?” I asked.

“Waking up next to my fiancé,” He sweetly said.

All I could do was smile and kiss him. The two of us fell asleep in each others arms on this beautiful Christmas Eve.
♠ ♠ ♠
I knew you would be lol

comments?