We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

Don’t Get Used To It

I’ve been thinking a lot about this whole baby situation. Okay I’m not going to lie, I want to have babies right away but I just don’t think we can handle it with our busy careers. Call me crazy but I’m actually going to talk to…Danny.This may be painful.

“Danny,” I called out while walking into his house.

“I’m up here Kirst,” I heard him yell back.

I trudged up the stairs and found him in his music room. He put down his guitar and gave me a hug.

“So why are you here?” Danny asked.

“I just wanted to talk to you,” I told him.

“About what?” He asked while sitting back down and strumming his guitar.

“Has Tom talked to you lately?” I questioned.

“About the whole baby thing?” Danny questioned and I nodded my head and he let out a chuckle. “Yeah he did.”

“Well what do you think I should do?” I asked him, rubbing my forehead.

“Tom is a big kid so he loves kids and he loves you so he wants kids with you…obviously or he wouldn’t be marrying you,” He had to stop to laugh at himself and I laughed at his dumb statement.

“I just don’t want to make him unhappy. I do want kids I just don’t know if I do now because of our jobs,” I sighed.

“Kirstie,” Danny started. “Tom loves you and he will always love you whether you have kids right away or not. You know Tom would never be mad at you, especially over something like that.”

“I know,” I smiled, wrapping my arms around Danny, “Thanks so much Danny.”

“Of course Kirstie,” He replied as we parted. “I’ve been friends with Tom for a long time and I care about him a lot. I want him to be happy and you make him so happy Kirst.”

“Stop being so nice,” I teased while giving him a light shove.

“Don’t get used to it,” Danny laughed.

“As much as you drive me guys nuts so much, I’m so happy I met you guys,” I said honestly.

“I guess we’re happy we met you,” He joked. “I know Tom is.”

“I can’t believe I didn’t see Tom the way I see him now when I first met him,” I shook my head at myself.

“Maybe that’s better because then you fell in love with his personality,” Danny said to me.

“Danny, you can be really sweet and thoughtful sometimes,” I replied. “Tom must be rubbing off on you.”

The two of us just laughed and kept teasing each other. As much as I love California, I’ve fallen in love with England. I don’t think I’d love it hardly as much if my bestie and her hubby weren’t here but I’ve fallen in love with the country but more importantly, the people….one in particular.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha i was on my major danny high when i wrote this chapter lol

comments?