Ballad of Mona Lisa

Praying for love, and paying in naivety.

[Lisa's P.O.V.]
*One Month Later.*
I sat in my room hysterical crying, because of the fear. The anger. The confusion. I needed someone to talk to, and to help me. I had no one to turn to ever since Brandon and I weren't friends, and I couldn't tell Andrew. I needed to tell someone, so I grabbed my phone and prepared a text.
'Hey I need your help...can you come over.' I sent the message, and eagerly awaited for a response. Finally my phone buzzed again, and I frantically flipped the phone open, and sighed with relief.
'Okay I'll be right over.'

I paced around my room biting my fingernails, and pulling my hair slightly. This couldn't be happening, it just couldn't be! This is so crazy I cant even believe it. Finally I heard a knock at the door, and I ran downstairs to the door. I swung the door open to see Brandon standing there with a stern look on his face. I ran to him and wrapped my arms around him, and couldn't help but cry. He loosened up, and hugged me back.
"Lisa what's wrong?" He said rubbing my back.

"Come upstairs." I said pulling him in my house, and bringing him upstairs.

"Thanks for coming I really appreciate it." I said wiping my eyes.
"I'm surprised I came honestly." He said in a sad voice, which made me feel like shit. I pulled him into my room.

"Okay so what's up?" He asked sitting on my bed. I handed him the test.

"Look." I said handing him it, and watching his face change.

"Lisa! what the hell!" He said standing up in shock, and I started to cry.

"Lisa I thought you were smart enough to use a condom..." He said cringing as he said it.

"I wanted to, but he never let me!" I said thinking back to that first day we had sex, and ever since then all we do is have unprotected sex, no matter how much I beg him to use a condom. I always tell him I don't want to have sex, but it usually just happens anyway.

"What do you mean he never 'let' you?"

"I always say I wont have sex without one, but it kind of just happens with out it. No matter how much I tell him to stop." I said looking down.

"Lisa...you're saying he rapes you?" He said standing in front of me, and grabbing my hands.

"No you can't rape someone you love.."

"No Lisa...do you ever say 'no' or 'stop' when you guys have sex?"

"Sometimes..."

"That's rape Lisa. If you ever say those things, and he doesn't listen that is rape." He said looking me in my eyes. Then I started thinking about all the times I said 'no' or 'stop', and how many times he didn't listen. I knew I would just become a sex toy for him, and sometimes I gets too rough with me, and hits me.

"I don't know what to do Brandon... I'm not ready for a kid, and neither is Andrew."

"Okay Lisa first thing you need to do is tell Andrew... He deserves to know, and then you should break up with him..."

"For once I can agree with you.." I said looking down in shame.

"This isn't your fault Lisa." Brandon said holding me, and rubbing my back.

"Thank you Brandon. I should have listened to you."

"Shushh... why don't you text him, and tell him you're going to come over."

"He told me not to text him because he had friends over."

"Well you need to solve this immediately. So were going to solve this right now." He said grabbing my hand, and his keys. I couldn't believe it even after how shitty I treated him he still cared, and wanted to help me. We sat in silence all the way over to Andrew's house, until we finally arrived.

"Want me to come with you?" He said stopping the car.

"No that will make it worse.. Just keep your phone on you incase I call you." I said choking up my tears.

"Okay...Good luck." He said reaching over and giving me a hug.

"Thanks." I said hugging him back, then unbuckling, and staring at his door that I could see from the car. I took a deep breath, and got out of the car. I started walking up the stairs, and could feel my heart beating out of my chest. I reached his door, and looked over my back to see Brandon, who gave me a thumbs up, and a smile. I half smiled back, and knocked on the door. I heard mumbling on behind the door, so I knew he was home.
"Andrew...It's Lisa I need you..."

"Hang on!" He screamed from the other side. I heard someone else talking, and a door slamming. Then he opened the door, and he was wearing only his boxers.

"What do you want?" He said half opening the door.

"Uhmm I need to tell you something. Can I come in?" I asked trying to push past him, but he stopped me.

"No. I have company."

"In your boxers?"

"Yes..." He said looking at me with rage.

"I gotta go babe I'll see you later." I heard a familiar female voice come from inside, and then she appeared at his side with messy hair, and ugly make up, Lena Smith.

"Oh what's she doing here." She said wrapping her arms around Andrew's waist, and kissing his cheek. I couldn't even respond I was in such shock.

"She was just leaving." He said turning his head and kissing her lips. My heart felt like it had been stabbed, and then thrown in a blender.

"No she wasn't. She had to talk to you." I said feeling my face get red.

"Lena do you mind giving me and Lisa some privacy." He said wrapping his arm on her waist.

"Sure." She said kissing him, and leaving. When I saw she was out of sight I turned to him with anger in my eyes.

"I told you I was busy." He said getting closer to my face.

"You cheated on me? With her!?"

"Yeah you got a problem?" He said in a sarcastic tone.

"Yeah actually I do! We're over Andrew! Fuck you, Im going to keep this baby from you forever!"

"Wait what baby?"
"Yeah I'm pregnant with your mother fucking kid, and it's all your fault, but don't worry if I have that baby you wont ever see it." I said going to walk away, but felt his hands on my shoulders, and he spun me around so I was looking in his anger filled eyes.

"First of all you don't break up with me. EVER. I call the shots not you! And second theres no IF you have the baby, because you're not going to!" He said lifting me up, and pulling me inside his house. I started screaming and calling for Brandon. I saw him getting out of his car, and running to me, but it was too late I was in his house. He threw me on the ground, and locked the door.

"Come here you dumb bitch." He said walking over towards me

"Andrew please don't!" I said going to run away but was too late he grabbed me by my hair. He pulled me up so I was eye level with him.

"You dirty whore! Now you fucked up both of our lives!" He said punching me in the face, hard.

"No it's your fault you dumb mother fucker!" I said punching him in the nose, which made him really mad.

"You're a nasty cunt, and now Imma teach you a lesson!" He said throwing me on the floor, making sure I slammed my head on the wall. Then he walked over to the kitchen table, and picking up a big steak knife. He walked back over towards me, and tried to stab me, but I grabbed it and tried to pry it out of his hand, but I was too weak to fight back. He lifted the knife above his head, and plunged it into my side, trying to hit my stomach.

"ANDREW STOP!" I said trying to cover my stomach.

"YOU'RE NOT HAVING THAT FUCKING KID!" He said taking the knife and stabbing me repeatedly. I screamed in pain, and kept covering my stomach. I tried holding the spots where I was bleeding, and my stomach at the same time, but it was useless. He started kicking me, and hitting me in the stomach. He just kept screaming, and stabbing me. I started to black out, when I heard banging on the door. It was Brandon trying to break the door down.

"Brandon!" I screamed trying to move away. I looked down at the floor, and just saw blood everywhere, and just felt pain everywhere.

"FUCK BRANDON!" He said hitting me across the face with his free hand.
Then I saw the door open, but Andrew was in such a blind rage he didn't notice. I saw Brandon holding his pocket knife, which meant he picked the lock with it. He ran over to Andrew, and used his knife to stab Andrew in the shoulder.

"WHAT THE FU-" Andrew said grabbing his shoulder in pain, and turning around to see who it was. When he saw Brandon he lost it.

"YOU DIRTY MOTHER FUCKER I SWEAR I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" He said turning his body from me to Brandon.

"WHAT YOU DON'T LIKE TO MESS WITH SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE?" Brandon said screaming in his face.

"YOU'RE MY SIZE. PERFECT!" He said trying to stab Brandon, but Brandon was able to grab the handle of the knife. The two wrestled for the knife relentlessly. Finally Brandon punched Andrew in the stomach, which made him let up on the knife.

"FUCK YOU!" Andrew said grabbing the knife again, and actually stabbing Brandon in the side.

"NO ANDREW STOP! THIS ISN'T ABOUT HIM!" I said trying to sit up but still felt too much pain to move.

"Fine!" He said throwing Brandon off him, and coming over to me. I tried to squirm away, but just got dizzy.

"I knew you loved him. You couldn't have made it anymore obvious." He said grabbing my face with his left hand, and holding the knife in his right. I stayed silent, and tried to focus on Brandon who was struggling to move also.

"See even right now he's your main concern." He said shaking me so my eyes were on him.

"You're right I do love him, and I'm stupid for not seeing it all along, and thinking I loved you. I made to many excuses for it, but I was just being dumb. I don't love you, and I never will." I said looking at Brandon dead in the eye, and seeing happiness come to his eyes.

"Well guess what? I never loved you either. I just said that so you'd sleep with me. Which wasn't even worth it, but don't worry you, him, and that bastard child, will have a lot of fun where you're going!" He said raising his hands over his head, and going to send the knife right into my heart. I closed my eyes in fear, but was to weak to protect myself.

"FREEZE! DROP YOUR WEAPON! POLICE." I heard coming from two men standing at the doorway. Andrew looked at me, for once, with fear. He put his hand over his head, and dropped the knife. One police man, grabbed Andrew's hands, and twisted them backward, and pushed him on the ground.

"Are you two okay?" The other one said kneeling down by Brandon, who was on his back holding his stomach.

"I'm fine. Get her." He said pointing to me, and at that moment I looked down at myself. I saw all the blood, and open wounds, and became very light headed. everything started closing in, and all of a sudden it was black. I just heard mumbling going on around me.