Ballad of Mona Lisa

I'm wrecking this evening already,and loving every minute of it.

[Lisa's P.O.V.]

I lay in Brandon's bed for the rest of the nigh watching movies, and bad T.V. shows until the sun had hidden behind the horizon. I tried my best to push Andrew to the back of my mind, and give Brandon the attention he deserved. He was being so sweet to me. He kept kissing my cheek,and complimenting me. Of course he picks today of all days to be the most amazing boyfriend a girl could ask for. Well he does that every day I'm just noticing it now because I realized how awful Andrew was. I needed to get home, and make this day end.
"Hey babe I'm going to go home. I have a lot of homework to do." I said sitting up in his bed fixing my dress.

"Yeah I have a lot too. Want me to drive you home?" He said sitting up with me, and stretching. Shit I did not want him to. I needed time to walk alone, and cry my eyes out.

"No it's okay. It's a nice night. A little fresh air never killed anyone." I said smiling.

"You sure? It's no trouble?" He said wrapping his arm around my waist.

"No thanks I'm good." I said standing up and gathering my things.

"Okay I'll walk you out." He said standing up with me. We walked downstairs and there was no one downstairs probably out with Ryan or something.

"Bye beautiful. I'll see you tomorrow." He said wrapping his arms around me, and pulling me in for a gentle kiss. I almost started crying right then and there.

"Bye baby. See you tomorrow." I said wrapping my arms around his neck after he kissed me. I just held him close to me inhaling his presence. I loved just being next to him, and breathing him in. He was just simply intoxicating. He deserves much better than me. After several minutes that felt like mere seconds we parted ways, and I was alone outside his house. The cold March air chilled my exposed skin, and made me wish I took the ride from Brandon.

I started walking down the same streets I had walked a million times before, in the dark, and I started feeling uneasy again. Then I heard it. That roar of a mustang engine. Fuck. Before I knew it Andrew's car had peeled up next to me, at the same place he was the first time he followed me out of Brandon's house.
"Sup hot stuff." He said as he rolled down his tinted windows. I kept walking, and he drove along next to me at a slow pace.

"Oh I see, I'm getting the cold shoulder. Get in the fucking car." He said stopping his car, and I stopped with him, shocked by his audacity.

"Did I fucking stutter? GET IN THE CAR!" He said reaching his arm out the window, and grabbing my leg pulling me close to him. I complied, and walked around to the passenger side. I looked around at my surroundings, and then slid into the leather seat.

"You're giving up already?" He said as he raced away from the curb before I even closed the door all the way. I tried to turn my body as far away from his as I could in the small area, but it just wasn't enough.

"You're just no fun! If you think it's bad now. Just you wait you slut. You're not gonna break things off with me or him until I say so!" He said as he pulled into an empty parking lot around the block. He put the car in park, and killed the engine.

"Come here whore." He said grabbing the back of my hair with one hand, and undoing his pants with the other.

"Maybe this will help you to keep your mouth shut." He said exposing him self. Then he took my head, and started lowering it to his dick. I tried to push away, but he was to strong.

"Open wide bitch." He said grabbing my hair tight. I clenched my mouth closed.

"I said open wide!" He said shaking my head making me open my mouth in pain, and then he put himself in my mouth. I felt like I was being gagged as he repeatedly shoved himself down my throat. I put my hands on his lap to try, and push myself away but he had my hair to tight. He just kept violently raising and lowering my head around him. At first I resented it, but then I accepted it because I figured the better I was the faster it would end. I started to cry because I wished Brandon was here to save me.

[Brandon's P.O.V.]

I realized shortly after Lisa left, that I had to go find her. What kind of boyfriend am I? I let my beautiful girlfriend walk home alone in the dark, with a psycho path after her! I immediately grabbed my coat, and started running down the street to try and find her.

She wasn't far when I saw her. As I went to shout her name to get her attention, I heard that god awful sound of a mustang screech to a stop. It was Andrew! Oh my god I had to get to her! I started running towards her, but then I saw him gently tug at her leg and she didn't stop him. I stopped in my tracks. My heart felt like it broke into a million pieces. She was still seeing him. Oh my god she was cheating on me. I saw her start to walk to the other side of the car to get into the passenger side.

I had to walk away. I was going to throw up. I couldn't believe it! No wonder she's been acting so weird around me! How could I be so stupid! She was never going to love me like she loved, or loves, him. I was right I was just filling his place. I could literally die from the pain I was feeling. I've never hated someone so much this was just down right disgusting. How could she do that to me?After all the shit I've done for her and she goes and turns her back on me? Fuck that.

As I watched Andrew drive away with the love of my life in the passenger seat I collapsed to my knees in the middle of the street, and cried. Tears ran down my face like someone had turned on a faucet in my eyes. My breathing became shallow, and I just buried my face into my hands and cried in the middle of the road. I felt like my life was over, or might as well be. After what seemed like forever sitting in the road, I got up and walked back to my house. I laid in my bed just crying more and more. How could I face her tomorrow knowing where she's been? I really thought she loved me but I guess not...