Ballad of Mona Lisa

It's much better to fix these kind of things with a sense of poise, and rationality.

[Lisa's P.O.V.]

I felt a slight shaking feeling through out my body. Someone was trying to wake me up in a very annoying way. I expected to open my eyes and see Andrew shaking me, but to my surprise it was Pete. This was the first time in my life I wished Andrew was there instead of someone else.
"Wake up bitch." Pete said once I was finally up. I realized I was still naked and tried to wrap myself up in my blanket, but I could still feel his eyes burning into my skin.

"Where's Andrew?" I said looking next to me and realizing his absence from the bed.

"He went out. Get up I want to show you your new job." He said yanking my only security, the blanket, off of me. He was just staring at my naked body as if he was examining me for some thing.

"Your body is perfect. You'll fit right in." He said grinning.

"Hurry up." He said finally exiting. I grabbed what ever clothes were left from yesterday. I even had to throw on Andrew's shirt because I couldn't find my own. I went out into the living room and saw Pete sitting by the table drinking coffee.

"Bout time. Come on lets go." He said walking towards me and grabbing my hand to lead the way out of the apartment. He led me down the same stairs I was in yesterday with that awful formaldehyde smell. When we reached the bottom of the stairs instead of turning left to exit the building, he took me right down another set of stairs. We continued down the stairs and I suddenly became really nervous and sick. He opened up a big metal door and led me into a dressing room type area. There was a couple of tall pretty girls who were naked in the room. Oh my god. Is this what I think it is?
"Hey ladies. This is Lisa she's going to be joining us!" Pete said addressing the 6 women in front of me.

"Hey Lisa." They all said in unison like some creepy movie.

"Lisa I'm Madison. Nice to meet you." One girl with only panties on stood up and shook my hand. She had frail bony hands of an 80 year old, with beautiful blonde straight hair. When I looked into her blue eyes that were deep set as if she was strung out. She looked like she was weak and fragile and probably was.

"I'm Johanna." A tan girl with short black hair waved at me from her mirror. She was applying red lipstick to her plump lips that matched her plump body.

I was introduced to other naked women but to be honest I don't remember their names because I was completely stunned. This is definitely the type of job I think it is! These women are either strippers or hookers for sure!

"Now girls Lisa has never done this before. You guys need to help her feel comfortable. I need you guys to show her the ropes okay?" Pete said resting his hand on Madison's shoulder and smiling at her.

"You got it boss." She said with a sweet smile that made me feel warm and welcomed.

"First I'm going to take her to the testing room, and see what she's got." Pete said winking at me. I immediately panicked. Where was Andrew when I actually needed him.

Pete grabbed my hand and led me through another door to a dark room with a pole in the middle. Yep definitely stripper. He placed me in front of the pole and let go of me. I stood staring at the pole and couch in front of me. The couch was black leather with gaping wholes, and nasty mysterious stains. He walked over to a control board thing, and lowered the lights so there was no light except one light on me. He put on some cheesy music and walked back over to me.

"Now I want you to show me every inch of your skin in the sexiest way you know how. And use the pole." He said gesturing to the metal pole implanted into the ground and ceiling.

I stood there in shock. I had never gotten naked in anyway for anyone! None the less in a sexy manor! And for a creepy stranger! I just looked into his dark eyes as he watched and waited for me to make my move, or any move.
"Go on don't be shy." He said sitting on the couch and spreading his legs apart, and putting his hands on his thighs.

"I'm waiting." He said tapping his wrist as if there was a watch there.

"I don't know how..." I muttered. He grinned at my innocence.

"Let me show you." He said getting up.

He walked behind me and put his hands on my hands as if I was his puppet. He started moving his hips and instinctively my hips followed to meet his. He started to undo my button on my pants while my hips were still moving. He helped me shimmy out of them. Then he ran our hands up my leg to show them off. Then we grabbed the bottom of my shirt and slid it up over my head.

"Give a little show!" He said taking my shirt and spinning it over my head.
Then he ran our hands over my bra and gently grabbed my breast. The touch was so foreign to me it made me shiver. Then we pulled my bra up over my head like I did my shirt, and my breast were exposed. He released me and stepped in front of me.

"Now turn around and let me see you bend that ass over and take off your underwear." He said sitting back down on the couch.

I stood there with my awkward practically naked body looking at this creep. I didn't want anything to do with this man, this 'job', this town. I just wanted to die, but for now that wasn't an option. So as I choked back tears I turned around and put my fingers in my underwear and slid them off my body. I cried as my lace underwear slid down my shaking legs. This is horrible I just felt like every bit of dignity, self esteem, and pride was drained from me as my underwear hit the floor. I looked to the side of my leg and saw Pete had his pants unbuttoned and was touching himself. He stood up immediately and ran over to me. He grabbed me and threw me on the dirty couch.

"I usually don't mix business with pleasure, but we can keep this all pleasure." He said as he started touching me all over my body. He then exposed himself and thrusted into my naked body. The only thing I could do was cry out. He kept his usual violent pattern. I finally came to the realization that it wasn't worth a fight. This is what my life had become. Letting men use me for the only thing I was good at. I struggled for years trying to make myself look and feel better by not eating for people to like the way I looked. If these were the types of 'people' who liked my body, well at least its some one. I might as well accept it. I'm no good for anything. That's why my dad left. Why my mom drinks. Why Andrew hit me. Why Brandon hates me. Why Pete is raping me. Because I am a nobody and deserve these things. Fuck life I'm done.