Ballad of Mona Lisa

A better love deserving of exchanging body heat.

[Brandon's P.O.V.]

I hated myself for letting this happen, but it was the only way of getting Lisa back. This was horrible I couldn't handle this! Why was Andrew so sick! Who ever wants to have sex with their girlfriend in front of a stranger! I looked at Lisa's longing face. She didn't want this, and I was about to let it happen right before my eyes! Maybe I'm just as sick as Andrew!

"Come here baby." Andrew said pulling Lisa's hand hard,which made me shudder with anger. He threw her on the couch, that looked utterly disgusting,and crouched over her. Her face was towards him, but her eyes were off to the side looking at me. I could see tears in her eyes, and I tried my best to hold back mine.
"Ready mother fucker." Andrew said looking at me and then Lisa. I pretended to get comfortable in the chair, and nodded. Lisa just sighed and slightly nodded. Andrew then started to violently tug on Lisa's bra strap. Hardly giving her any chance to move with it and assist him. He was so violent with my delicate Lisa. I started to become sweaty and nauseous. He started running his dirty fingers all over her bruised and scarred body, all of which he gave her.

"Stop fucking moving Lisa!" Andrew said yelling at Lisa as she squirmed beneath his filthy touch. My natural reaction was to stand up, and fight him, but my brain took over and had to calm me down. How am I supposed to stand by quietly and watch the girl I loved get tossed around and raped! This was the worst thing that has ever happened to both of us. I feel so bad for her I wish there was another way to save her! Think Brandon! Think!

Andrew exposed Lisa's boobs and threw her bra, and underwear in my direction to taunt me. Now my poor Lisa laid freezing and scared on this couch trying to hold it together for us. He raised himself over her and unbuttoned his pants exposing himself. I looked away immediately.
"Come here baby." I heard him hiss at Lisa while the couch squeaked beneath her attempt to save herself. I turned and looked to see him grabbing her hips with one hand and had his other hand wrapped around himself. He pulled poor tiny Lisa into him, and thrust himself into her, hard. I watched her sorrowful face turn to painful. I almost started crying right then and there.

Andrew started to move his body to rock Lisa's body. I watched as her cute little face held back tears and pain. My eyes started to well up. I had to stop Andrew! There's no way I can let him do this.
"Say you... love..me." He huffed between his clenched teeth. Lisa looked directly at me when he said it. At this point I was letting a tear stream down my face. I would probably throw up if I heard her say I love you.

"Say it!" He said hissing at her making her look at him. She turned her eyes to me again.

"I...love...you.." She said looking directly at me. I saw directly into her broken worn down soul. Seeing the pain in her body and soul made me want to throw up.

"Look at me!" Andrew growled and grabbed her face, turning her face back to his. I watched her profile quiver in fear.

"I...l-love you..." She said as a tear rolled down the side of her face that was facing me.

"Good." He said as he repeatedly kept moving inside her. He pulled her in for a kiss and aggressively shoved his tongue inside her mouth. Her jaw line tensed up, meaning she was trying to resist him. Fuck this I had to make this stop!

While Andrew had his eyes closed, kissing Lisa, I picked up the chair I was sitting on. I held the chair over my head and ran over to where they were on the couch. Andrew must have felt my presence because he stopped what he was doing, and went to turn towards me. Before he had a chance to say or do anything I hit him with the chair as hard as I could which caused him to fly off of Lisa and back on the couch. I threw the chair to the side and started hitting him as hard as I could, he was trying to fight back but he was too disoriented and drunk to really do anything. I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him off the couch and on the floor. He scrambled to pull his pants up as I stood over him.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM!" Andrew screamed while trying to stumble up off his weary feet. I grabbed him by his shirt with one hand, and punched him repeatedly in the face. He reached his long arm out trying to hit my face but he wasn't close enough to hit me so he just tried to grab my face. He ripped my mask off my face, well now this is bad...

"FAGBOY!" He said suddenly becoming enraged at the site of me. He stood up and grabbdd my shirt and threw me into the wall. Lisa sat on the couch stunned, and terrified.

"LISA GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" I screamed grabbing Andrew trying to hold him by his shirt so he couldn't run after her. He started punching my face, but inbetween Andrew's blows I could see Lisa getting up and leaving. Thank god she'll be safe. I was able to punch Andrew in the stomach as Lisa ran out of the room. He momentarily lost his breath and looked at me with his red face and steaming ears. He shot up and grabbed my head and started pounding my head into the wall.
"Stop! Both of you!!" I heard Lisa say behind Andrew. She stood in the door way still naked holding a gun. Andrew and I backed off each other. For the first time ever Andrew was speachless, and so was I.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been a while let me know how you like the chapter!