Ballad of Mona Lisa

You're pulling the trigger all wrong.

[Lisa's P.O.V.]

This was easily my worst nightmare! I couldn't believe they were fighting like this right in front of me! This was unbelievable! I took my opportunity to leave when I could. I should just leave, but there's no way I can leave Brandon there. I ran out of the room and spotted the security guard at the end of the hall. He spotted me, and wasn't shy about staring. I was going to tell him there was a fight, but then the guard would side with Andrew, and kick Brandon out.

I walked over to him as sensually as I knew how to.
"Hey cutie." I said sitting on him facing his young face with slight facial hair. He had a stocky build to him, and had minimal black hair on his head. He was so stunned by my random advances towards him, that he could not even speak. I started to move my hips beneath him, and run my hands up, and down his muscular arms, and sides. I felt the gun in his belt, and I needed it. I kept moving on top of him, which completely distracted him, and reached my hand into the holder on his side. He was so distracted by my moves I was able to pull the gun right out of his holder. As soon as I had the cold metal clutched in between my fingers and my palm I kissed his cheek, and stood up. I quickly put the gun behind my back, and made it look like I was just holding my hip. I put both hands on my hips, and sauntered back into the room, with my front facing him. The drool, and sweat, had stained his disgusting white shirt as I re-entered the room. I held the gun up, and yelled at the top of my lungs over the music.

"Stop! Both of you!" I screamed aiming the gun in their direction. They immediately backed away from each other, as I closed and locked the door behind me. It was the first time I ever felt like I had some kind of control in my life in a long time.

"Lisa what the fuck are you doing!" Andrew said stepping forward, but then I turned my attention towards him.

"Lisa you do not know how to use that! You're going to hurt yourself!" Brandon said also stepping towards me, so I turned the gun back at him. I knew Brandon had done so much for me, but he still said a lot of hurtful things to me. I can't let him think he's getting off easy with this. I saw the spirit completely drain from his face. Don't believe it Lisa. Nothing either of them say is true...

"Lisa look at me." Andrew said waving his hand at me to get my attention. His face was bloody, and swollen from his fight with Brandon. I turned my attention to him, and he stopped what he was doing. Wow he was afraid of me for once! I kind of liked it.

"You don't want to do this. Don't you remember all of the good times we had together...Don't you remember when I picked up the pieces of your broken heart when this mother fucker said "fuck you" to you? Or when he humiliated you in front of the entire school?"

"Lisa I swear to god do not listen to him! You kno-" Brandon chimed in, but stopped when I turned back to him.

"I know what? That what he's saying is true!" I said looking at his hurting eyes.

"Lisa all of those things I did to you were because of that mother fucker!" He said getting enraged and looking at Andrew, who was already giving him a nasty look.

"Lisa Brandon knew you had an eating disorder, and let it continue on just to have a friend. He knew about our arguments and didn't say anything to me to stop me. He knew you were having problems being intimate with him so he cheated on you!" Andrew said pointing his finger at Brandon. Oh my god!

"Brandon is that true!"

"LISA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! YOU'RE FUCKING BRAINWASHED! LOOK AT ME BABY!" He said stepping close enough to me to grab my arms and make me look at him. I turned to face him, and I could feel the pain radiating off of him. Then I thought about it he was right I am being completely brain washed... Brandon never cheated on me. I cheated on him, and Andrew cheated on me. I need to make this right, but I can't be blunt about it.

"No I believe Andrew!"I said trying to give Brandon some kind of sign that I had a plan, but he wasn't getting it. I glanced over at Andrew who started grinning to himself.

"I'M FUCKING LEAVING LISA! I HATE YOU!" Brandon said going to leave but I stood in front of him with the gun pointed at him. He was tearing up. Come on Brandon catch the hint!

"No you're not leaving until I say so." I said trying to force him to look into my eyes, but he wouldn't.

"Come here." I motioned to Andrew, who was eager to run over to me and rub it in Brandon's face.

"I knew you would pick me." He said as he started kissing my neck,. At this point Brandon was hysterical, and could hardly breathe.

Now that Andrew was close to me I was going to shoot him, and run with Brandon. Just as I made the motion to turn the gun away from Brandon to Andrew, Brandon grabbed the gun from my hands.Oh my god he really doesn't get what I'm doing!

"FUCK YOU LISA!" He screamed in a hysterical manner, as he pointed the gun at his heart at point blank.

"NO BRANDON!" I said lunging away from Andrew to stop him. I saw his finger clench around the trigger, and pull. In some miracle of events I was able to hit the gun just in time, and at a perfect angle to aim the gun away from his heart, but it did strike his shoulder. He cried out in pain,and collapsed on the ground as a pool of dark red poured out of his shoulder.

I knelt down next to him and immediately started crying. I put my hands on is wound, trying to stop the bleeding as the red liquid poured out of the new whole in his body. I wasn't even focusing on the fact that Andrew was trying to yank me off the ground and away from him, but some inner strength in me was able to resist him and stay with Brandon. The only thing I heard was "POLICE, OPEN THE DOOR!". That made Andrew panic, but I stayed by Brandon. Fuck the cops.

"LISA GET OFF THE FUCKING FLOOR! WE NEED TO STICK TOGETHER! TELL THE COPS HE SHOT HIMSELF AND LEAVE!" He said violently whispering in my ear so the cops couldn't hear, but I could.The police were pounding on the door, and my adrenaline was pumping. I was facing fight or flight, and my brain was telling me flight. Get out with Andrew be safe, but my heart was saying fight for Brandon like he fought for me.

"Fuck you!" I said turning to face Andrew who was leaning down so he was in my face. The look on his face was mix of rage, anger, and fury. He had the same look he had the day he beat me, but with more evil behind his dark eyes. He lunged at me, and wrapped his muscular hands around my neck and started squeezing as tight as he could. I tried to reach out and push him away, but his arms were too long, and mine were too short. He started to push me down so that my body was pressing down on Brandon, which caused him to bleed more.

My air way was being crushed. The oxygen in my brain was diminishing. I couldn't breath. I couldn't see. I couldn't move. Finally I felt a sweet release, and a gasp of air. I started choking on air. I was able to see again, and I could see the cops slamming Andrew to the ground, and calming him as he was yelling things at me. They picked him up and pushed him out of the room kicking and screaming.

One cop gently pulled me off of Brandon, who was still bleeding, and laid me next to him. As I laid next to Brandon, I needed to touch him, and feel him to know he was with me. I looked to my right, and saw he was already looking at me. He looked pale, and bloody. I was still feeling dizzy, and sick.

"I...Love...You..." I gasped in between catching my breath, reaching out and touching his face, feeling that same spark I always felt.

"I...Love...you...more." He said with a faint smile as he gently closed his eyes.

"We're loosing him!" One of the paramedics said as they put their hand on his neck.

"Brandon!" I screamed in my mind, but whispered out loud because I was weak.

I just wanted to keep my hand on his face, but one of the paramedics placed me on a stretcher.
"No! I wanna stay!" I said trying to resist, but felt dizzy and started to black out.

"Get her out of here!" Someone screamed trying to get me away from the horrible site that was my boyfriend. Everything started closing in on me. I was hyperventilating. I was a nervous wreck. I couldn't breathe. I needed Brandon, but the more I tried to get up the quicker I blacked out. Eventually everything was black and I faded into the darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would really appreciate feedback! Let me know how, or if, you like it!