Ballad of Mona Lisa

The walls line the bullet holes.

[Lisa's P.O.V.]

I laid in the hospital bed dizzy and confused. I focused my vision around what looked like my mother, but this mother was by far in much worse condition then any mother I had ever seen. Her hair was a disheveled mess, and her clothes stained with booze, puke, and cigarette holes.
"God damn Lisa how many fucking times do I gotta take you to the hospital in one fucking month." She mumbled around a cigarette as she searched her bag for something.

"You can't smoke in here." I said wondering what happened to the mother I had seen before I was taken.

"I don't give a shit! You're lucky I even fucking came after you ran away!" She said spitting her words at me like venom.

"You think I ran away?" I said going to sit up in disgust.

"Yeah Andrew told me that you and Brandon ran away, and Andrew came to bring you back." She said finding her lighter, and lighting up her cigarette.

"Mom no you have it all wro-"

"Oh don't even Lisa! I'm sick of your fucking lies. And you don't care what has happened because of your lies." She said shaking her head in disappointment.

"Mom what the hell are you talking about! Where's Brandon!" I said realizing I had no idea where he was. She stopped rummaging in her bag to look at me with a disgusted look on her face.

"I need to leave before I beat the shit out of you." My mom said grabbing her things and walking out of the room leaving me in the hospital confused, and delirious. Finally Andrew walked in with a smirk on his face. I tried to shoot up out of the bed, but was tied to IVs, and tubes from every direction.

"Saw your mom walk out. Wonder what you said to piss her off." He said closing the door behind him. I went to scream but I was too struck with fear.

"She told me you had no memory of what happened, which is normal after a seizure."

"What seizure?!" I said in shock.

"Yeah apparently when I choked you, you lost all oxygen flow to your brain for a second, and started seizing. The alcohol in your system didn't help either. Then the seizure caused you to go into a little coma for like 3 days." He said slowly walking over to me. Three days? Holy shit that's a long ass time!

"Where's Brandon?" I asked again.

"Ohh boy... You really don't remember anything do you." He said actually looking concerned.
"Where's Brandon!" I said more panicked.
"I don't really know how to say this, but you killed him." He said with a sinister look on his face.

Then I remembered when he was about to shoot himself. I hit the gun the wrong way. It must have hit him in the heart. Oh my god I killed my best friend. No I killed the love of my life...