A Monsters Dream

Story one, Moonlighted Horrors

i gasp awake my eyes flying open in the middle of the night they flicker panicked to the window the thin white curtains drifting calmly in the night wind. i lay still my heart beats slowing as the cool wind washes over my body, burning as if i had been running, as the nightmares memory already starts to fade. wiping my face with a hand my eyes squint confused as i feel dirt on my palm and something wet on my face smear. i look down at my hands in the ghostly dim moon light and see that there grimy and lifting my sheets i find myself fully clothed with shoes on as well and my eyes barely make out what looks like a splattering of some dark liquid on them, on me. i take a deep breath trying to sort all this out when the smell finally hits me. The smell of blood. freaked now i bolt up out of my bed and quietly-desperately try and go to the bathroom on my floor with out my parents waking. i shut the door to the bath and turn on the lights facing the door before i turn to the mirror above the sink. my heart racing again i turn and shocked i stand rigid gaping at the person in the mirror. i saw a young girl with strange dark green eyes in a too pale face, framed by light glowing ringlets of blonds ,almost beautiful, if not for the red smear across her mouth to her round cheek. looking down my eyes followed the splatters of blood that covered her over her white nightgown and grey hoodie ,her sneakers crusted and soaked in the red color. ''OK'' i thought to myself ''this-this is just some juice or sause, no big deal you must of just sleeped walked and ate stuff'' but after a quick lick over my lips said otherwise and confirmed my fears. then a question fills my head and whispered in my ear ''this is blood, somebody elses blood, but who's...?'' my mind flashes to the open window in my room the curtain flowing and something about it nags in my mind. it hits me then, i had shut the window before i went to sleep. my body reels over from the realization and i grip on to the sink my stomach lurching and vomit. the site of it frightens me even more so when i see what i puked up looked like blood and gore and i freeze when in the pool of it all was a tiny human finger.
♠ ♠ ♠
if you like this story so far leave a comment and ill try to end it :)