My Life Really

1

Emily POV

Me: “Oh come on mum, why can’t I go?”I yelled.

Mum: “I already told you, you’re too young to go to a concert!”

Me: “But mum I’m sixteen for pity’s sake, I can take care for myself you know. Please mum!” I begged as I got on my knees.

“It’s Mcr, I freaking love them and they’re going to be here in California. You’ve got to let me go, I mean it’s a once in a lifetime thing, please, I beg of you. Mum!”

Mum: “I said no! And I don’t care if it’s MCR or any other band.”

Me: “Please mum!”

Mum: “You’re not going and that’s final and if you keep arguing, I’ll have to ground Emily.”

Me: “Ground me what the hell should I care!” I screamed.

“I think I was better off with dad than with you, no wonder he left, I should have left with him!” I dared to say. Mum stopped from washing the plates turned around and began talking.

Mum: “Shut up, for your information he left because he was a drug addict and an alcoholic, and not because of me.” She stopped as a tear fell from her eyes.

“And if you want to go to your father and live with him, then pack your bags but don’t you think of entering back in this house, if you don’t have somewhere to live or don’t have any money.”

I turned around and headed for the stairs I knew I had crossed the line by saying that. As I was going to take the first step mum called my name.

Mum: “Emily, by the way you’re grounded and as for the concert, I’ll have to think about it.”

Me: “YAY!” I skipped my way up to my room. I shut the door behind me and began to play DEAD by MCR.

Mum: “Shit, Emily keep it down you’re going to give me a headache!” Mum yelled. I turned the volume down and went on the computer were I found Dave my best friend online.

Me:Hi

Dave: Hey

Me: So anyway my mum told me that I can come to the concert, isn’t it cool!

Dave: Yeah but that doesn’t sound like your mum to me, I mean you said yourself that she wasn’t going to let you.

Me: OK, so she didn’t say yes but that she’ll think about it it’s still something. Why do you always have to be so negative!

Dave: I’m not always negative but you have to admit it doesn’t sound like her what did you tell her?

Me: Well I kind of mentioned my dad and how I wanted to live with him and stuff. But I didn’t mean anything it’s just that I was angry and you what happens to me when I get angry.
Dave: no way! What did she say?

Me: She yelled at me and told that if I wanted to go live with him I could go nut once I got out of this house I wasn’t going to come back in and then I just stayed quiet.
Dave: wow

Me: Oh and I’m grounded

Dave: Ha-ha.

Dave: Wait don’t you remember we have to go out please come!!

Me: I can’t cause even if I sneak out and she finds out I surely won’t go to the concert. Sorry.

Dave: OK, it’s just I wanted to talk to you.

Me: About?

Dave: About me asking Vilandra out I need some tips.

Me: Come at my place even though I don’t know why you need my help

Dave: When?

Me: Now idiot!

Dave: OK bye

Me: See you.

So I forgot to tell you that, Dave and Vilandra are like my best friends in the whole wide world but the Dave the most since I’ve known him since first grade. Anyway, Dave has a crush on Vilandra and Vilandra has one on Dave and I convinced Dave to ask her out. As for me I don’t have anyone, well I had but it ended. I don’t think anyone is interested in me but Dave says that that’s not true.

I don’t consider myself beautiful but I don’t think that I’m ugly although sometimes I do. I have black hair and brown eyes. I’m slim and I love to wear the colours black, white, shocking pink and red. I love to write stories and poems, I found that whenever I’m depressed or I don’t have anything to do.

I can express my feelings in what I write even though every time we have to write a poem for English class and almost every time the teacher calls me to see why I write such poems and asks me if I have some trouble at home. I play the guitar, I don’t know how I just learned it alone and I really like it. I love the bands My chemical Romance, From First to last, Paramore, 30seconds to Mars, Bring me the horizon and loads more.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think?