Status: Fully written; Posting chapters Every week

Chase my shadows away.

004.

"Really, Ashley, I’m okay now." I said reassuringly with a smile.

I looked up into his eyes, thinking about how lucky I was to have him to comfort me. We had gone to his bunk so we could have some privacy, and so they wouldn’t all have to see me like this. When he tried to leave to give me some time alone I didn’t let him go. I decided right then that I would never let him go unless he wanted me to. I didn’t want to be alone thinking of my father because that was when I'd start to do things I always ended up regretting in the end. Thankfully, He was more than happy to stay with me until I calmed down.

Tea called her mom to tell her where we were during my little break down. Of course her mom had only said to have fun and not get pregnant, but that was the Martha thing to say anyway. We had already graduated and weren’t going to collage for now so we didn’t really need to have a curfew. She was so trusting she didn’t care what we did as long as we were safe.

"Are you sure you don’t need anything. I am here for you. You know that right?"

I jumped slightly at Ashley's touch but smiled at him anyway.

"Yes for some odd reason I know that." I replied, Hugging him tightly.

"For some odd reason?"

"I normally have trouble believing in people, especially men, ever since I was 15. I had problems with my father, that’s why I was crying."

I looked the other way starting to tear up again thinking about my father. I felt a gentle finger on my cheek and it turned my head. Ashley looked me straight in my eyes, almost as if he could see into my soul. His gorgeous smile was in place , his slight dimples showing in the dim lights of the bunk. I just wanted to jump him right then and there.

"It’s okay I’m here now. Your father won’t be able to come near you I’ll make sure of it. It’s kind of weird, I know we just met but I feel like I’ve know you my whole life."

I smiled. There were still tears in my eyes but the comment had made them happy tears. I knew then I had just made a new friend. Is it normal to want to jump your friends?
♠ ♠ ♠
Short. Stfu. <3
Uh, So.. Comment? <3