Coming Back

Chapter 6

We reached his door, and the sexual tension between us could have been cut with a knife. He looked at me, his eyes searching mine “are you sure about this? I don’t want you to think I’m using you.” He said and I smiled at him, my free hand going to his face and gently cupping it.
“I have never been so sure of anything in my life,” I told him and kissed him. I pulled back and he smiled at me before he opened his door and pulled me inside causing me to laugh. I’d never seen this side of Neil before, sure he was always fun in class, but I’d never seen him fun and flirty, now I had I knew I liked it instantly.

I gently pushed his door closed and looked at him again, his eyes were twinkling more than I had ever seen them do so before, we slipped off our shoes and he pulled me close to him and kissed me; a deep, passionate, toe curling kiss that didn’t stop as he twirled us to his bed. We fell against his bed, bouncing slightly as it recovered from our combined weight suddenly dropping onto it, our kiss never ending as we lay down on the bed, his hand was resting on my hip and slowly slipping up my t-shirt, causing me to shiver. I wasted no time and pulled his shirt off him, breaking our kiss for a millisecond before our lips met again; deep, passionate and filled with heat. My hands rested against his chest and I smiled against his lips, feeling his manly, solid, slightly hairy chest and shoulders, it was more than enough to get me going. I had never felt something so heavenly and pure. My hands caressed his chest, roaming from his shoulder blades to just below his belly button; I noticed when my hands went lower his kisses became more passionate and his body became more rigid, as if frozen with anticipation. I stroked my fingers down from his chest to the top of his jeans and smiled when he moaned slightly. I had never allowed myself to dream that I’d be able to make him moan, no that’s a lie I had dreamt of it I just never believed it could be true. I pulled back from our kiss and rested my head against his as my eyes met his sparkling deep eyes, it seemed in the few minutes we had spent on his bed, his eyes had become brighter, more vibrant and impossibly more sexy and capable of drawing me further in.

After a minute, I realised he was no longer looking into my eyes but was kissing the side of my neck, I leaned my head backwards so he had better access, and his hand immediately trailed up my back and supported my head as he started to lick and nibble his way down my jaw line and neck. I moved us, so we were sat up and wrapped my legs around his waist, my skirt riding up and revealing more of my legs. He took no time in taking advantage of his hands freedom and whipped off my top, I smiled as his eyes took in my 38C’s in my best lacy red and black bra. I leaned back onto my hands, pushing my breasts forward to give him an open invitation to them. I had the matching underwear with suspender belt that I had thought would be good if he saw altogether, but now in the heat of the moment I wanted him to take my bra off and two middle fingers to my matching set. I didn’t have to wait long until he fulfilled my unsaid wishes and un-clipped my bra, his hands immediately going to my breasts and massaging them. He pulled me up off my arms and started nibbling on my neck again, this time I leaned my head to the side giving him access. My hips bucked involuntarily against his as he bit down on my pleasure spot, which in turn made me moan from the friction my hips had caused against his. He pulled away from my neck, his hands moving down to my waist and before I knew what he was doing I was lying flat on my back with Neil hovering over me. I smiled up at him as I trailed my hands down his chest to his jeans and took no time in undoing them and pushing them down his legs, sitting up slightly to get them down further and causing my chest to meet his. His lips attacked mine in a fury of lust and I ended up laid back against the bed again.

It wasn’t long until I felt his hand on my bare leg, it started at my knee and then painfully slowly trailed up my leg, which I had bent so that my skirt was barely covering anything at all. He was so close to my pubic area when he jumped his hand up to the top of my skirt. I pulled back from our kiss and looked up at him “that was mean,” I told him, my voice huskier than before and he smiled at me, leaned down and kissed my neck before whispering into my ear,
“Don’t worry, I’ll make it up to you,” I shivered as his breath hit my neck and brought him back up to look at me.
“I trust you” I whispered before I kissed him eagerly and passionately again, my hips moving up to grind against his. It felt so much better now that he had no jeans on. I could feel his hard member against my private area and gasped slightly, feeling the flame in the pit of my stomach go from smouldering to a full blaze. He moaned against my lips and pushed his hips against mine, hard so that they fell back down against the bed and his hips were laid on top of mine. He pulled back from our kiss and smiled at me, I smiled back, never knowing one could feel this turned on before any actual sexual act had happened.

Neil kept looking into my eyes as his hand trailed down from my shoulder, between my breasts, down my stomach and to where my skirt had ridden up to. He found the zip on the side without hesitation and had it unzipped and pushed off my legs before I could even offer to help, his eyes never wavered once from mine as he pushed my thong and suspender belt away as well, I didn’t even care that he hadn’t seen that they were matching to my bra. I could save that for some other time. Right then, all of my attention and focus were on him and what he was about to do. I was surprised when his hands came up to entwine in mine and was unsure of what he was about to do until he started moving down my body. He kept his eyes on mine as he kissed his way down to my chest, flicking both my nipples with his tongue before he kissed down my stomach and hips and stopped right above my private region. I smiled as I realised what he was about to do and he smiled when he noticed that my legs were widening already, making it easy for him. It was with a quickness that I hadn’t seen in a long time, with which he moved from my eyesight and plunged his tongue into my vagina. The sensation of his warm, moist tongue gliding around in my similarly described vagina made me shiver and squirm. My hips lifted off the bed sheets to give him better access and he released my fingers from his so he could cup my behind, keeping me in place as he orally pleasured me.

It took him a matter of seconds to find my g spot and have me moaning from the pleasure. I could hear myself moaning his name over and over “Neil! God, Neil.” but couldn’t find it within myself to be embarrassed at a time like this. I could swear his tongue was moving faster and faster within me when suddenly he withdrew completely and I groaned a little in disappointment, to which he chuckled a deep, raspy laugh that sent shivers through my body. He moved back up to me and I couldn’t help but kiss him passionately again, not even caring that I could taste myself on his lips. I was engrossed in the kiss, when I felt his fingers plunge into my vagina. I gasped out of shock, but it soon turned into a moan as he showed me that although he was really good with his tongue he was amazing with his fingers. He watched me as I squirmed underneath him, my hips rising to try and meet his, my head leaned as far back as it could go, my back arched in pleasure. It got to the point where I was ready to climax when Neil pulled out. I looked at him telling him he was evil.
“I want you to savour it until the end. It’ll be worth it, I promise.” I smiled up at him, forgetting why I was upset and saw a plan emerge in my head. I kissed him hard catching him off guard and therefore managing to turn us over so that I was now on top of him. I pulled away from our kiss and smiled at him semi-evilly. I leaned down and just before our lips touched I moved my head to the side of his and bit his neck, his hips jerked up out of surprised pleasure and he moaned as I continued to bite his sweet spot.

I took a moment to move my hand down and quickly pushed off his briefs, not even sure he had noticed I’d done it. I got my answer when I circled his penis with my hand and felt him jerk. I pulled back from his neck and looked at him, his face shocked, trying to figure out when I had taken off his briefs. I smiled at him and started moving my hand up and down his penis, the shocked look disappeared off of his face and was replaced with one of pleasure. I pressed my body up against his and gently shimmied my way down his body, my free hand grasped his hand, which he readily squeezed. I looked up at him as I became eye level with his penis and he just looked at me, “you don’t have to,” he whispered and my smile fell off my face for a minute before I shook my head.
“I want to. I’m not doing it because I feel I have to; I’m doing it because I want to pleasure my man” I told him and saw him smile as I called him “my man”, he nodded his acceptance and I gradually lowered my head, drawing out the suspense. I flicked my tongue at the tip of his penis and smiled when it caused his hips to buck up towards me. He was big, but not big enough that I didn’t think I’d be able to deep throat him. I lowered my lips to the tip of his penis and he started moaning, making me want to go on. I licked down the length of his penis, my hand still stroking it. I stopped my hand at the base of his penis and kept it there, holding him gently and wrapped my lips around his penis, taking more and more of him in until finally he was completely in my mouth. Satisfied I could take him I started moving my lips up and down his penis, getting faster and faster, and sucking on him a little. I could hear him moaning my name and knew if I wasn’t careful I’d get carried away on the high of actually being able to pleasure my Mr P, the unattainable man I could never have, that I’d forget to stop before he came.

“God yes, Paige. I’m getting close. Oh Paige.” I heard him say, and it took a minute for what he’d said in between moaning my name to sink in. I pulled away, causing a pop sound as his penis left my lips. I only just made it back up so we were eye level when Neil flipped us over not needing to distract me because he’d always be stronger than me and kissed me roughly. I smiled slightly, I guess I had gotten him riled up. I pulled back from the kiss and looked up at him, my finger coming to my mouth, my tongue gently licking up the sides of it.
“Why, Mr P, I’ve never seen you so head strong and rough about anything before.” I said in my best innocent voice and smiled as Neil’s eyes were drawn to my mouth, I pulled my finger out and licked my lips, my teeth tugged on my bottom lip. Neil’s eyes snapped up to mine and I saw them blaze with emotion.
“Believe me Miss Scale, you’ve seen nothing yet” he told me, his voice was rougher and sexier than ever. I was going to answer with something nonchalant when he kissed me again but roughly this time and I have to admit all thoughts went out of the window, more so when I felt his hips collide with mine, his penis pushing its way into my vagina. It hurt a little bit, but I didn’t care, the pleasure outdid the pain that came from the surprise of being entered so suddenly. I had gasped and Neil had looked at me for a second with his gentlemanly caring face until I had shaken my head, dug my nails into his back, bit his neck (and not lightly) and then smiled at him in a sexy evil kind of way that re-lighted the fire within his eyes. He pulled back from me and pushed himself within me again, repeating this motion, my hips were trying to keep up with him, but the only thing of mine keeping up with his motions were my moans that were steadily getting louder, each time he took me again. At some point, he stopped withdrawing from me and kept a consistent motion within me going, but I was too far gone to realise. My nails had dug deeper into his back and I had taken to biting his shoulder to try and stop my moans from getting much louder, but then he’d bite my neck or collarbone just as he thrust into me and I’d fling my head back in pleasure.

It really was a brilliant reunion.