Status: Abort or Give Birth?

Innocence of the Pack

I'm Such an Animal

The couch that had previously only occupied Beau and I was now filled. A beautiful Latino girl with dark eyes and dark hair was on the end of the couch, A Latino boy with whom Katie was cuddling with that was handsome with darkly tanned skin and dark eyes. A black haired boy with pretty bright blue eyes. Next to them, were two boys with Katie's eyes and skin color but one was a red head and one was a blondie. A African American boy with a scowl on his nicely sculpted face. My brother. A very bruised and beaten Sonny whom also happened to be next to the beautiful Latino girl as she glared at him heavily when he laced their finger's together but let it happen anyway; like she couldn't deny it. Then of course their was the stoney Willow behind me.

But right in the center of the room was a large man who looked just like Willow and Sonny, but more aged and with a gray head of hair and slight wrinkles stood.

Glancing over everyone once more I noticed they were all looking at Willow and I. Stopping to glance once more at Sonny I noticed the vast expanse of his injurious.

A small cut above his eye brown, a busted lip, one of his eyes was slightly purple, he neck had dark purple bruises in the shape of finger prints; his arms were all scratched up and they looked the worst.... I really didn't want to see what else was wrong with him. He looked guilty too, very guilty.

“Poor Sonny” I thought, my gentle side taking over. Even if he punched me he must've had his reasons, he didn't deserve to get beat up like that.

“Hey!” I said sharply rounding on Willow making him back up and put his hind's in the air, his face very confused.

“Why would you do that!” I screamed, “All he did was punch me in the face and he look's like he got attacked by a wild animal!” Every word getting angrier and more vicious as I backed him further and further into the wall.

Somewhere out of my sight range I heard people begin to snicker.

The man in the middle walked up to me and rested his large hand on my little shoulder and tugged me to the empty space's next to Sonny and the red head. Willow tentatively sat next to me with a slightly worried look on his face.

“So first let's start of with names.” the man in the middle said kindly, “Mine's Taylor Loqinta.” Then he began pointing at everyone.

Red head was Markus Kelison, blondie was Juvoni Kelison, pretty Latino was Luz -pronounced Lose- Green, Latino male was Mar's Richards, black hair blue eyes was Angelo Perry, African American man was Ozzland -Ozzy- Jones, and of course I already knew Katie Kelison, Beau my brother, but I did learn Willow and Sonny's last name was Loqinta and that Taylor was their daddy.

“My name's Olivia Pagen.” I squeaked softly, embarrassed from my outburst on Willow. I saw Luz smile at me out of the corner of my eyes, I returned it happily.

“So I'm sure you're wondering why you're here?” Taylor asked gently.

“An explanation would be nice.” I murmured, shaking out of nervousness.

“Well there's never an easy way to say this, but Olivia. You're a shape shifter.” He paused awkwardly waiting for my reaction.

“You expect me to believe that?” I said sharply, the nervousness gone and irritation replacing it, a skeptical expression on my face.

I didn't miss the look of slight hurt on Willow's face, and believe me it's painful to see a face as beautiful as that in pain.

“Wow Beau.” I said standing up and glaring at him.

“Good job.” I hissed sarcastically, “Good job making me believe that I've made new friends, then bring me here, knock me out, and then you decide to embarrass me in front of.” his faced dropped with every word and his full lips identical to mine began to quiver. And you know for a second I felt a twinge of guilt, at the my own anger began to dissolve and I felt my own sadness more then anything.

It must have look strange. Two siblings standing broken- well one was sitting, identical lips trembling, both eye's filling with warm tears. Both having scars deeper then the others in the room could ever see. I think the biggest difference's between us were hair and eye color. My brown hair and eyes, his auburn hair and green eyes.

At the moment all I could think about is why he would try to hurt me like this.

“... Willow why don't you go show her?” Taylor sighed out and put one hand up to his tanned face massaging it in a stressed manor.

Wordlessly he stood and grabbed my wrist, literally dragging my out certain hallways to a door. Feeling pitiful I hung my head as fear pumped the red blood cell's through my over working veins that were bound to explode someday from the clotting of my guilt.

He opened that door and I winced at the tough harsh winds lashed roughly at my tenders skin, spraying small drops of rain all over me.

Willow's strangely intensely warm hand stayed taunt around my wrist.

“Olivia.” He whispered slightly horse.

“Y-yes?” evident fear slipped into my small voice.

“Don't be scared.” With that he ran off into the dark lush scenery at the edge of the woods.

Fear enveloped my body, lacing my muscles in a comatose state leaving me unable to move as soft whispers oh dread tided me into being terrified.

A deep growl from the deep forest roused the most inner fear inside me, letting out a soft squeak I turned to the source.

And there glaring back at me in a wolfish curve were Willow's deep brown eyes, the front half of a wolf's body poked out of the forest tentatively.

“Oh my god.” I whispered, my hand's coming up to rest in front of my mouth and eyes widening.

The animal that bore Willow's eyes looked hurt but none the less walked up to me.

My limbs still stuck stiff as a tree as the thing stood in front of me, it was much taller then a normal wolf, about four inches taller then I so I had to look up at it.

Something clicked, Taylor's words came into play, my mind stopped for a second.

Out of pure impulse I reached out and placed my hand on the side of it's face, one of the most stupidest things I've ever done. It cuddled into my tiny hand.

“Willow...” I breathed, half in fear, half in relief.

It looked deeper into my eyes and nodded.

Wolves don't nod.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
And after about ten day's, hurr you go.