Cover Girl

Writer's Block

I strummed around on my guitar and wrote down random lyrics that were in my head. I didn’t really have a song idea but I guess I was outlining future ideas.

I was having a minor writer’s block and it was already driving me insane. With sigh I decided to go for a walk to clear my head. Placing my guitar down I grabbed my shoes and slipped them on, I pushed aside my clothes littering the floor and grabbed my phone and keys.

The sun was high but it wasn’t too hot which was a relief; it was warming back up in California.

I walked down the sidewalk and stuffed my hands into my pockets; I went through my day's schedule in my head. I didn't have anything concerning work to do today luckily so I was free. One of the few days in a while that I was free. I had planned to stay locked in my room and write the whole time but writer's block just ruined my days plans.

I yawned and noticed how tired I was, it wasn't really early but I guess trying to find inspiration takes a lot out of you. I looked up and noticed I was a few blocks away from a Starbucks I always pass on my way to filming the show.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I grabbed it.

"Hello?"

"Hey man, what's up?" It was my friend Dustin.

"Nothing just walking to Starbucks."

"What? I thought you were going to write today?" I sighed and shook my head before crossing the street.

"I tried to man but my mind is on block," he sighed on the phone at my explanation.

"That sucks," he clicked his tongue and I nodded even though he couldn't see it.

"Yeah I'mma go, I'll call you later, maybe we'll do something."

"Alright bye Kendall,” I hung up and looked up just as the building came into sight.

I walked in and luckily found it empty; I loved my fans but today I wanted to find my inspiration not be hounded. I'm not complaining though, I was one of the luckiest people in the world.

A girl with brown wavy hair was cleaning off the counter, she was working alone.

I read the board and tried to decide what I'd drink. Suddenly I heard a gasp; probably recognized me.

"Kendall?"

"Yes, from Big Time Rush-" my talking stopped as soon as I saw her. “Dallas?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi, I’m Neche and I’ll be writing Kendall’s point of view in this story.
Comment & Subscribe
-Neche Narcissist