Cover Girl

Star Struck

The doorbell chimed indicating that a customer had walked in; I simply ignored it, continuing to wipe down the counter. I didn’t look up at the new comer until they were right in front of me. I glanced up and gasped at the person in front of me.

“Kendall?” I asked.

"Yes, from Big Time Rush-” he paused once he finally saw me. “Dallas?”

I smiled at him, “It’s been awhile. How have you been?”

The last time Kendall and I saw each other was high school, we were best friends. But, a few months before we graduated, my parents got a divorce. I moved away to Los Angeles with my mother. Kendall and I were very different though, I went off to college while he went on to acting. It truly was his calling, he was amazing at it. I on the other wasn’t good at much; I barely make my way through UCLA. Kendall was always the one that was going to do something in the world, and he did. He was now the star of a show on Nickelodeon, which I constantly watched, just to see him. I even snuck away from Brody to see one of his concerts; he was born to be a performer.

I took in his appearance, he really hadn’t changed much. The only difference was he did seem a bit more muscular and was taller; a little bit more than six foot. He always did tower over me; I was a whopping five foot four. Which I like to say is average.

I then realized that I was probably staring and quickly averted my eyes, I felt like a star struck fan. The rag I was cleaning with seemed very attractive at the moment. I stole another glance at him though, I silently hoped that he could stay and talk for a while. We desperately needed to catch up and I had a feeling that he wouldn’t have much time on his hands.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, rate, && subscribe.

<3, Nina