I Hate Everything About This Home

I Hate Everything About You

I intended to get up early the next morning to clean up the Jack Daniels bottle before Zacky woke up, yeah that didn't happen. I woke up when I heard Ryleigh giggling downstairs and looked at the clock and noticed it was after ten. I laid in bed for a few minutes to wake myself up, when I noticed Zacky standing in the doorway.

"Hey baby," I said. He walked over and sat on his side of the bed. I looked at his face and noticed he had a bruise on it from last night. I reached out my hand to touch it and he smacked it away.

"Don't Veronica. It's fucking killing me, and I'm not sure how I got it," he said laying back so his head was against the head board.

As of right now I was gonna pretend that I didn't know how he got it either. So I changed the subject rather quickly, "Where's Ryleigh? I heard her laughing a few minutes ago." I got out of bed and went over to my closet. I dug around for a few minutes until I found the shirt and shorts I wanted to wear for the day. I was reaching for my studded belt when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Brian showed up. So he's sittin' there watching Spongebob with her," he said kissing my shoulder. I turned around and faced him. I wrapped my arms around his shoulers. "We never get time for just us." He started kissing my jawline and made his way down to my neck, his hands slowly making there way up the front of my shirt, he however stopped when Ryleigh appeared in the doorway. I sighed, me and Zacky never get time to ourselves, whenever we try to Ryleigh appears.

I turned around. "What, kiddo? Get sick of Uncle Brian?" I asked. I walked over to her and picked her up. Zacky walked to the bathroom and slammed the door.

I sighed. He was always dramatic. I headed down the stairs, being careful going down since she was getting heavier.

"You already have breakfast?" I asked, noticing the mess that was made in my kitchen. I sat Ryleigh down at the table and started cleaning the mess. I grew fed up and hollered for Zacky to clean it.

"Zack! Get down here and clean your fucking mess! I'm not doing it!" I screamed up the stairs. I threw the frying pan with burnt egg stuck to the bottom of it and the green bowl filled with, I'm pretty sure was pancake batter, it was pink so I'm not sure what it was, into the overflowing sink, and I watched as water cascaded down the cabinets. I searched through the disgusting kitchen trying to find the ringing phone, finding it on the counter in a pile of bacon fat. What the hell did Zack do to my kitchen?

"Hello? Zachary!" I said all into the phone, trying not to let the greasiness on the phone touch my face.

"What happened last night was complete bullshit and you know it, Veronica," Matt said in a rather calm voice. I knew I was in for it when his voice went all calm on me.

Zacky appeared out of nowhere three seconds later and gave me a quizzical look. "Clean, kitchen, now," I said, covering up the mouth piece, while Matt bitched.

"Matt, you know how Zack gets when he drinks, but I didn't honestly think he'd act like that or you act the way you did. You both went fucking schizo on each other," I said, throwing dishes in the kitchen sink, since Zack went into the living room with Brian. "God fucking damnit," I screamed as a puddle of water splashed onto the floor, creating a bigger mess for me to clean. " So whatever happened last night was your own fault, and Zacky's bruised face is his own fault."

"And where's Ryleigh? I'm guessing she got hurt somehow in this?" Matt said. I paused for a second, making Matt think I hung up. "Veronica, you still there?"

"How can you fucking think that Zacky would hurt her? We went through this last night, Matt, he cares more about that girl than anyone else. He loves that little girl more than he loves me, so there's no way in hell that he would hurt her," I yelped. I looked down and saw blood on the floor, I stepped on a piece of glass from the Jack Daniel's bottle. "Matt I'll call you back." I hung up and threw the phone back into the bacon fat. "Baby, come here!" I hollered.

Zacky walked into the kitchen and looked at the blood on the floor.

"Don't fucking stand there, pull the glass out!" I whined. I couldn't move, there was blood pooling on the floor, and glass all through it and I didn't wanna sit on the pink pancake batter. Zack picked me up bridal style and carried me to the kitchen table. He got down level with me, and his eyes widened at how big the glass was. I started panicing. I tried to stand up and get away from him, but Zacky pushed me back down.

"Hold still, baby girl. I can't get it out with you in a freakout." He kneeled there, looking at the glass and wanting to pull it out, but probably afriad he'd hurt me more. Aw, Zacky does actually care. "What do you wanna do for Christmas?" He asked, randomly, eyeing the glass in my foot, his hand hesitating, waiting for my answer.

I completely forgot about the glass, and thought of how my boyfriend was an idiot, I was about to bleed to death and he cared about a damn holiday that was a million months away. I glared at him. "Christmas? It's almost fucking July, are you stupid?"

He was still kneeling, holding the big ass piece of glass in his hand. I had forgotten about it. Zacky smiled his 'Zacky Vengeance' smile at me. "Haven't you ever heard of Christmas in July?" He asked, grabbing a towel from the counter and pressing it to the bottom of my foot, tossing the glass on the counter, how disgusting, can't even throw a bloody piece of glass away. He turned his head to the left when he heard excited squealing.

"Christmas now, I don't gotta wait for Santa Claus to come!" Ryleigh squealed. Brian stood next to her laughing hysterically.

I laughed and patted her on the head. Zacky helped me up the stairs and into our bathroom and put a butterfly bandaid on the bottom of my foot.

"Thank you, baby,"I said. I placed a kiss on Zack's cheek and walked from the bathroom, wincing everytime the pain shot through my foot.

"Anything I can do to help my baby," he said, placing an arm around my shoulder. I stood there smiling at him. I loved that we fit together so well.

Zacky released my shoulders and went digging around in our closet for, I have no idea, when Brian entered my room.

"Hey, I'm gonna head out. Be careful, kid. I don't want you hurting yourself again," he said, hugging me. I laughed at him, llimping over to my bed and sitting on the edge. "I'll see you later, Baker." Zacky popped his head out of the closet, to acknowledge Brian. "Dude, what the hell are you looking for?"

"I think," Zacky's voice muffled, his head in the closet again. "I mighta left a bottle of JD in there. I hid it from Veronica." He pulled out a box and started tossing the items inside on the floor.

"Zack, it's only ten-something, why the hell are you drinking already?" I asked, picking all the VU t-shirts off the floor, and placing them neatly on my bed.

"Because..."his voice trailed off for a second. "I'm starting early and I'm Zacky Vengeance, I don't need an excuse. Aha!" He said, pulling the bottle out of a second box he looked in. I honestly didn't think Zacky needed anymore alcohol for now, but I didn't wanna argue with the man about it.

"Didn't you say you were leaving?" Zacky asked, unscrewing the bottle and taking a giant swig.

"Yeah, I gotta get my car looked at, it's been acting weird lately, and it's driving me nuts. I'll talk to you later, dude," Brian said, and walking out of my room. I sat with Zack on the bed, who continued to drink Jack.

I got up, suddenly realizing Ryleigh was downstairs alone. "He can work on me anytime he wants," I said to myself. Zacky musta heard it because the next thing I knew I was falling down the stairs. I rolled down them and landed at the bottom, my head smacking into the wall, the rest of my body catching up with the pain a few seconds later. I layed there, trying to regain the vision in my eyes, and once that happened, trying to stop my world from spinning.

Zacky walked down the stairs nonchalantly, swigging away at his bottle. "I guess you shouldn't have said anything about Brian, Veronica," he said, walking away, caring less that I was laying at the bottom of the stairs in serious pain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! I know it sucks, I don't give a shit. It's almost 3 in the morning and I wanted to finish this chapter, cause I got tired of writing it.