Status: New story (:

Over My Dead Body

Virginity

I walked to the kitchen to get something to drink and I seen a familiar face. "Is that big head?" Tony said as he embraced me into a bear hug. Tony and I were best friends ever since 1st grade. We havent talked every since he ran away from his abusive dad. "When you get here?" I asked in shock. "About three days ago" He answered. I was about to say something else but I heard a group of females yelling. A red headed girl had got fed up of them screaming and punched a female that was twice her size square in her face. All hell broke loose after that. I took that as my que to leave. I drove home listening to Drake all the way there. My phone started vibrated. I looked at it to see Kylan calling.

Ky: "Where are you at!?"
Me: "I'm driving home"
Ky: "Why you leave without me babe?"
Me: "I couldn't find you"
Ky: "Aiight. Well I'm going to be on my way to your house"
Me: "Okay baby"
Before he could say bye i hung up. I pulled into my driveway and seen that my parents car wasn't there as usual. I had about 15 minutes till Kylan would be here. The house was already clean so i wouldn't have to clean up. I ran upstairs to run the bath water. This moment was going to be something special. I lit vanilla scented candles and played slow music. I grabbed red rose petals and made a trail from the front door to the bed room. My bathtub filled with water and bubbles. I pulled out my red lace bra and thong set out of my drawer. I undressed myself and slipped on the bra and panties. Ten minutes later, the door bell rang. My heart started to beat faster the more steps i took towards the door. When i looked through the peep hole and seen Kylan. I slowly op end the door. As he examined me from head to toe, his lips formed on his face. "See something you like?" I smiled as i walked away seductively. I heard the front closed. Before i could make my way upstairs, he pulled me back towards him. I spun around and was met with his lips. I kissed him back for a minute then pulled back. I grabbed his hand and guided him to my room. Kylan started taking off his clothes. I attemped to go to the bathroom but he said to come here. I felt myself getting nervous. He began to kiss me while his hands roamed my body. I let out a little moan. Kylan put his hands on my ass and picked me up. He walked over to the bed then layed me down without breaking our kiss. He slowly kissed my neck all the way to my pantie line. I let his tongue explore my womanhood. The pleasure was unexplainable. He tried to put a finger in but i jumped at the pain. He came up and kissed me. "You sure you ready?" He questioned. I nodded my head yes. I unhooked my bra and flew it to floor. Kylan climbed back on top of me and spread my legs wider. I wrapped my arms around his back as i felt his dick go in. I moaned louder because the pain hurt like hell. I felt tears start fall but he couldn't see them in the dark. The pain started to ease after like 10 minutes. He grabbed one of my legs and put it over his shoulder. He began to go harder and faster after each stroke.
35 minutes later we are panting and sweating. I gave Kylan a quick kiss then went the to bathroom. I had totally forgot about the candles and tub. I drained the water and blew out the candles. After straightening up, i came to room to see Kylan sleep. I smiled and got in bed with him. I couldn't believe i just had lost my virginity to Kylan. I went to sleep a smile glued my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?
(: