Status: Active, hopefully finished in two weeks

Fire and Rain

From Heaven

Dear James,

This is the last letter you will ever read from me. I'm writing to you from heaven with lots of love. You need to clean yourself up before you find yourself in Heaven beside me. You need to do what I never could and you need to live your life as a sober person. I know you can do that James you have to. You have to do that for me and for yourself and all those people that love you.

I'm sorry that I left you before I had a chance to say good-bye. The pills took my life from me, don't let them take yours next. You are stronger then that crap. You have it in you to quit. You are stronger then you will ever know. We have went through so much together and you were always there for me, you always gave me the strength that I needed.

Most people will not believe you when you say that I sent you this letter that is why you are reading this in your dream, and I am here with you in spirit. I may not be able to be in touch with you for while bit I will always but you can always find me in your heart and in our memories.

I always thought that I would be able to see you just one more time. But, a few things got in my way. There was just a few things that got in my way. I really thought I would see you.

Remember you are the fire to my rain. I love you so much James, more then you could ever remember.

All the love from Heaven,
Taylor
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapter is so short.

Don't forget to comment :)