Status: Please comment, I'll upload the next chapter asap if you do xDD

A Melody, a memory, or Just One Picture...

Turn Away...

future date, 1st January 2013
Watching the grave of her loved one who is now deceased, Leana cried softly. Holding her baby girl tight in her arms, she stared at him standing next to her. He also had tears swelling in his deep blue eyes. Her little girl, unaware of what was happening properly, asked, “What’s happened?”
Leana muttered something about that special person inside that coffin, going to visit grandpa. Understanding more, the girl joined her mother crying. Too soon this all happened. He didn’t have a chance to live his life to the fullest.
Leana tried to shut off the words coming from an unknown mouth…
“As I walk through the valley of the shadows of death, I will fear no evil…”

present day
For the last 18 years James has been a father, and has been in the, as he classifies it, best relationship anyone could wish for. His fiancé Leana, has been the most loyal relationship he had ever been in. He has loved the last 18 years of his life, it has been perfect. Even the odd argument with his family, everything had always turned out alright. If he had one wish, it would be that his father didn’t pass away from cancer… But after all, everyone has to die sometime. But 64 still seemed to young to die.
On his way to the hospital, James stopped at the near by traffic lights. While looking through the window, he thought. He hadn’t been well lately, having different symptoms from shortness of breath, to coughing up blood, usually from just constantly coughing. He’s tried to keep it a secret from his family, not wanting them to panic over something minor… at least he hoped it was minor. Pulling his fingers through his long black fringe, almost identical to his sons hair, he thought about his children. Jimmy, 18, he goes to an art college, his arts amazing. One day, Jimmy is hoping to become a tattoo artist to share his talent with the world. His little daughter, Kaylee, is beautiful. She’s the most selfless person you’ll meet. Despite the fact that she’s only 4, her long, black, glossy hair is touching her hips. Her eyes, were just like the mothers.
The traffic lights turned red and James started the car off at a speed of 50 miles per hour. He pulled into the entrance of the Doctors. He walked quietly into the small building and heat exploded into his face. It felt nice compared to the cold weather outside, but he was still scared that the doctors will confirm his fears.

After the diagnosing, James fell back into the cars driver seat. I guess that cancers genetic in our family he thought then gently cried. How would he break this news to his family? He needs to be there for his little girl, watch her grow. He needs to give Jimmy support through his difficult choices. And overall, he’s promised to marry the love of his life. He started the engine of the car, but didn’t accelerate it. He gripped his skinny fingers around his phone and dialled the numbers to his mothers house. No one replied. James decided he would wait to get home before sharing the news. After all, he had to let them know… somehow or another. No matter how hard it’ll be.
Wishing in the back of his head, that he could just turn away from this burden….
♠ ♠ ♠
first chapter... not sure what to think of it myself yet. But if you liked it subscribe and comment please? :) much love <3