The Life and Time of The Sisterly Chaotics- Miss Kill Me Now

Chapter 3 Madame in the Middle? Sounds like fun…

Joey got some bad news yesterday…
Boca has moved to Utah. I never mentioned the state we live in, did I? Well, it’s Florida. Actually, it’s right before the Florida Keys. Reveeba is actually a stop on the way to the party, not that it makes a whole lot of difference to you.
We’re going to Key West for Joey’s and my birthday. Skya wants to paint the sunset celebration so badly you can’t believe.

The awesome part for us was that mom was going to do one of the scenes of an MCR music video with her scenic sunset portrait as the background and put us in the main poses instead of the band for her second scenic portrait.

Key west is actually where Yuri is from, believe it or not. She lived there till she was eleven, with her aunt Betty, and then came to live with us. Thought it’s been a couple of years, she still knows her way around the town perfectly. Five things keep nagging at her to show us:
Turtle Hospital
Dolphin Hospital/ Rescue
Leu Key
Sunset Celebration
Key Lime Pie, made fresh in the Keys

While we’re here, we’re staying in Yuri’s Aunt Betty’s house. Betty is off on a missionary trip for her church and won’t be back for several months.

One awesome part about Yuri, she has more connections than anyone I’ve ever met. We met a lot of awesome people too. The Emo look down there has a major coastal flare, but it looks awesome. Juna used to like me, then Yuri, but I have to admit…I kinda like Yuri.

I’m straight, don’t get me wrong, but I still have that opinion of her. She and Juna have been sticking together like glue all day, though.