Status: Completed with Readers: 180; Subscribers: 54; Comments: 70; Stars: 7

I Myself Am Strange and Unusual

Worlds Apart

"I cannot believe we just did that," I husked out, flopping tiredly onto my back.

Audrey grinned, ruffling my hair. "Hey, doing surprising things is what I do."

"We just had sex in front of my unconscious ex-girlfriend."

"Technically speaking, you guys never broke up. So you just cheated in front of your unconscious girlfriend."

"Hey whore!" I yelled down to Sarah. "We're fuckin' ovah wiff!" Of course Sarah didn't move.

"So the word in town is that you're single now?" Audrey joked.

"Yeah, it's like a new fing I'm tryin'. Word travels fast, huh?"

"Well I have a question to ask you."

"What?"

Audrey sat up, pulling the sheets up to cover herself. "Will you be my boyfriend and stuff?"

"What?" I laughed out. "Yeh aren't supposed to ask me! I'm supposed to ask yeh! Will yeh be my girlfriend, Audrey?"

"Nope, I asked you first."

I rolled my eyes and sat up, kissing her quickly. "Fine, I will be yeh boyfriend yeh brat."

"Wooh! I win!"

"We both win!"

"Nuh uh!" She laughed, shaking her head. "I demasculinated you 'cause I asked you. I wear the pants in this relationship!"

I rolled my eyes, pushing her lightly. "Fuck off, yea?"

"Oh, is mister Malia getting all grumpy?" She cooed.

"Keep talkin' like that and we might have to have a round two, aye?"

Audrey laughed, "no way! We don't have time for that."

"Oh yea? What plans do we have today?"

"We're going to your band-mate's houses."

"Who says?"

"I do. Get dressed."

I raised my brow as she stepped out of the bed before falling flat on her face. "Ow!"

I laughed leaning over the bed. "What 'appened!"

"My legs are two sore and I fell! Fuck you!"

"How is this my fault!"

"You railed me too hard."

My face blushed immensely before she giggled and sat up. "I..."

"Shut up. Get dressed."

I chuckled and leaned over, slipping on a pair of boxers. By the time I was done getting completely dressed, Audrey was ready and writing a note. "Who's the note for?"

"Your ex," she grinned. "Let's go!" I watched as she ran out of the room. I looked down at the paper.

Whelp, I stole your boyfriend.
Get the fuck out when you wake up.
We got down in bed and left.
Wouldn't be shocked if you went out and got down too ;)
P.s. He's an awesome fucker. You missed out...
well not really. You were here too.
I guess you like threesomes. ADIOS SLUT.


I laughed and ran after her out of the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
They are both strange and unusual.

Thank you teenage z0mbie, lexin3d and youth in whiskey for your comments! You guys should learn from youth and whiskey for how long her comments are. They make me wet inside ;D

Happy holidays everyone!