Status: Completed with Readers: 180; Subscribers: 54; Comments: 70; Stars: 7

I Myself Am Strange and Unusual

A Great Fire

"Home!" Audrey shouted, running in to the apartment.

I smiled and flopped on to the couch. "I like how yeh are sayin' this place is yeh home now."

She grinned and jumped on top of me. "Well, duh, where else would my home be? It's right here."

"Right here?"

"Mhm."

"On top of me?"

She giggled, nodding. "Mhm. My home is on top of you."

"I like the sound of tha'." I smirked, leaning down and kissing her neck.

Audrey turned my head and kissed me, nibbling on my lip. "You're amazing."

"So are yeh," I mumbled back, kissing her. My hands roamed her body, grabbing her hips and squeezing lightly.

"Mmm" She hummed into my lips. "Don't do that."

"Wha'? This?" I asked, squeezing her hips gently.

Audrey nodded, slipping her tongue in to my mouth.

I let myself get lost with her then, right on the couch. I couldn't explain what she did to me, how she made me feel, what made her the most spectacular thing I have ever seen... It was like some magical force was held over me. I was never like this before.

Afterwards, I held her to me. I held her so close, I thought I might crush her, which apparently could have been true because she vocalized herself as she usually does. "I'm not going anywhere."

"I know," I mumbled into her, kissing her shoulders. "I just still can't believe yeh are here. Like... are you real?"

She giggled and turned to face me. "Well if I'm not, who the fuck did you jus fuck?"

"True," I smiled, kissing her sweetly. "I realleh care about yeh. I hope yeh know that."

"I know," Audrey smiled. "I care about you a lot too."

"Yeh so beautiful." I cupped her face taking in her features. She really was remarkable looking. It wasn't like she reminded me of a goddess or something. She was a normal human being and she was herself. I don't think I've ever found someone so attractive as I do her.

"Do you know what you should do?" She grinned.

"What?"

"Go get ice cream."

I laughed, running my hands through her hair. "We ran out after we ate it over my unconscious ex girlfriend."

"I know, so you should go buy more."

My eyes narrowed at her, a smile playing on my face. "So instead of cuddling wiff me right now, yeh want me to get dressed and go to the store in the middle of the night jus' so yeh can have ice cream?"

"Please? For me?"

I groaned and rubbed my eyes before sitting up. "Don't do that. I feel bad sayin' no."

"Pretty please? For me?"

My eyes shot to her. She laid there under the blankets with a pout on her face. "Stop being so damn cute!" I yelled. "I can't believe I just said that," I chuckled, rubbing my face. "Look what yeh doin' to me."

"I think whatever I'm doing isn't working anyway because I still don't have ice cream."

"Ugh!" I laughed, reaching over for my pants. "Whatevah! I'll go get yeh damn ice cream!"

"Yay!" She cheered, cuddling in to the blankets more.

I rolled my eyes, throwing my shirt and shoes on before grabbing my keys. "Vanilla, right?"

"Was that a question? Of course Vanilla."

"Okay, don't let anyone in to the house."

"I know."

"And don't answer the door if someone knocks."

"I know."

"And-"

"Lee!" She laughed, interrupting. "You're not my dad. Go get ice cream and come right back."

"Okay, okay!" I grumbled leaving.

As soon as I left the house, my mind went straight to Audrey. I don't know what it is about her, but I can't seem to get my mind off of her. This was really the first time I've been without her since we came back and it felt strange. I missed her already and I was only going to the store for five minutes. What was I going to do when we're on tour? Maybe I could convince the guys she could come along.

By the time I had reached the house again, I was more than anxious to go inside and see her. "Audrey?" I called, noticing she wasn't on the couch. "Audrey, where are yeh?" I put the ice cream in the freezer before heading upstairs to our room. "Audrey?"

My eyes flew immediately to the disheveled person in the corner. Audrey sat there, curled up and crying. "Audrey!" I gasped, running over to her and clutching her in my arms. "Wha' happened?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you lexin3d and dirty mind. for commenting!
I cannot express how grateful I am for you two. I mean it!