Status: Completed with Readers: 180; Subscribers: 54; Comments: 70; Stars: 7

I Myself Am Strange and Unusual

Burning Hearts

"I can't believe we're doing this," I groaned.

"Shut up!" She hissed, giggling. It was nearly three in the morning and we were sneaking around to the back door of Jona and Matty's place. "Where do you think we should go in?"

"Maybe the bathroom window? I fink the lock is still broken from when-"

"I don't care. Which window is it?"

"That one," I pointed.

"Okay, lift me up and I'll let you in."

I nodded and crouched below the window. Audrey climbed on top of me and lifted the window, slipping inside. "Yeh in?" I whispered. She stuck a thumbs up out the window before disappearing.

My brows furrowed waiting for her. The back door opened finally and I frowned, "what took yeh so-"

"Sh! Come on. You have got to see this."

I looked at her quizzically before following her inside. We stepped into the living room and I had to put my hand over my mouth to stop from laughing. On the cough, Jona and Matty were passed out in each other's arms.

"What should we do to them?" She whispered.

I smirked, "they talk in their sleep."

Audrey grinned, leaning down by Jona's head. "Jona, I love yeh," she whispered in a British accent.

I rolled my eyes, "real smooth." I leaned down by Matty's face. "Matteh, hold me tightah."

I covered my mouth to prevent from laughing when Matty moved, grabbing Jona and pulling him closer. "Greedy bastard," he mumbled.

"Am not," Jona mumbled back, throwing his arm over Matty's chest.

"Mother of god," Audrey laughed, quickly covering her mouth.

"Hmm?" Jona groaned.

Matty's eyes snapped open, "holy fuck!" He yelled.

"What!" Jona gasped, falling off of him and the couch.

I laughed, clutching my chest. "Oh my god."

Matty sat up, throwing a pillow at me. "What the hell are yeh doin' here!"

I pointed to Audrey and she shook her head. "Sure! Blame the girl!" She yelled, throwing up her hands.

"It's true!" I laughed.

"I hate yeh both!" Jona yelled, rubbing his head.

"Aw, but you two looked so comfortable together," Audrey cooed.

Matty groaned, landing face first in the couch. "I'm too tired for this."

"So why are yeh two here?" Jona questioned, rubbing his eyes.

"Her," I grinned, pointing to Audrey.

"Him," she pointed back.

"Liar," I laughed.

Jona leaned against the couch, closing his eyes. "Go away now."

I yawned, throwing my arms over Audrey's shoulders. "I'm crashing in yeh room, considering yeh two aren't using either one of yeh rooms."

Jona shot me a look before nodding and closing his eyes again. I enlaced my hands with Audrey's and pulled her upstairs. "You ratted me out!" She laughed.

"They won't get back at yeh, but they'll get me back. Safer to say yeh did it."

She shrugged, jumping on Jona's bed. "Nighty night."

I climbed in bed with her, wrapping my arms around her waist. "Night, m'love."
♠ ♠ ♠
xD I thought this was funny.
Thank you so much lexin3d (Shane was such a sweetheart, btw ;D),
modified youth and dirty mind for commenting!

ANYWHO, this will be ending soon.