Status: Completed with Readers: 247; Subscribers: 101; Comments: 81; Stars: 10;

Catastrophic Meltdown

Liars and Monsters

"I'm sorreh yeh had to see me angry. I don't like when-"

"What's wrong with Josh?" I asked, interrupting him.

"What? Nuffin, it's just-"

"Then why couldn't he buy me a drink?" I raised my eyebrows and crossed my arms. I still was unsure whether or not I should be upset.

Matt sighed heavily, playing with the hem of his shirt. "He's not right fo' yeh."

"Oh yea? How do you know that?"

"Can yeh stop this?"

"Stop what? Defending myself?"

He shook his head, "no! He just- did you listen to him? Did you really listen?"

"Yea?"

"Well did yeh hear him say yeh were beautiful? I fink not. He said yeh were hot. Yeh not. Yeh fuckin' drop dead sexy and beautiful. I'm sorreh I let yeh go to the bar alone. I get realleh awkward when I'm around yeh and I feel realleh awkward and I don't know why and I don't like this at all but it's just how I feel. I love everyfing about yeh. All yeh little habits. Every single one of them."

My mouth stood agape as I watched him spill his words in to the air.

Matt groaned, getting up and pacing the small area. "And do yeh know what it's like to be driven so mad by a women yeh live next door to and the only interaction yeh have is seeing each other briefly in the mornings or runnin' into each other in the hallway?" He looked at me waiting for a response.

Slowly, I stood up and stepped in front of him only leaving a few inches between us. I heard his breath hitch in his throat. We stared into each other's eyes waiting for the other to make a move.

Matt's head dipped. I felt his hot breath against my lips.

"I'm sorry I'm so awkward," I whispered, before maneuvering around him and into the bunk area. I shut the door and slid down to the floor, throwing my head into my lap. What the hell was I going to do about him?

My phone vibrated from my back pocket. I pulled it out seeing a new message.

From: 1-419-972-3842
Hey, it's Josh. Stole your number from
Oli. What's up? :)


Forget Matt. What the hell was I going to do about him?
♠ ♠ ♠
There was too much drama and stuff in this chapter to make it any longer.

Thank you lexin3d, HangingByAThread, Switch Blades and Leaaaaaaaah for commenting.

Oh Josh, what are you up too?!