Status: Completed with Readers: 247; Subscribers: 101; Comments: 81; Stars: 10;

Catastrophic Meltdown

Not Good Enough For Truth Or Cliché

I walked in the back of the venue and looked around My eyes fell on to a photographer shooting pictures of the stage set up. "Have you seen Matty?" I asked Tom.

Tom turned around, frowning. "Uhm, yea."

"Where is he? I need to talk to him, like, now."

"He's in the back room gettin' readeh. I don't fink yeh should see him though."

"Why not?"

"Cause.. just don't, alright?"

I frowned, watching as he turned and walked off to go talk to some other guys in a band. As soon as he wasn't looking, I turned and walked immediately towards the back room. What I had to tell Matty couldn't wait. I needed to get this off my chest before I chickened out. "Matt?" I whispered, knocking on the door.

A few seconds later, a tall blonde answered, opening the door only slightly. "'Ello?"

"Uhm... hi," I mumbled. "Is Matt here?"

"Yea, Matty's inside."

"Uhm... can I talk to him?"

She frowned and nodded before opening the door completely. "Matty, someone is 'ere to see yeh."

Matt's eyes immediately flashed to mine from the table he was sitting at. "Oh, uhm, hi Emma."

My eyes flashed to the table seeing the line of weed and papers sitting on the table. "Is now a bad time?" I whispered.

"Erm, uhm, no, uhm." He shuffled nervously before getting up and heading towards the door. "I'll be right back Maudie."

"Alright, sweeteh," she answered back.

My eyes widened as Matt and I both left the room. He shut the door and leaned against the wall. "Yes?" He asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
So many people are going to hate me for this chapter. I brought Matt's weed into it. I brought Maudie into it. It's really short. BRING ON THE HATE.

Thank you Leaaaaaaaah, lexin3d and teenage z0mbie for commenting!

TEN STARS BABY. F*CK YEA.