Status: Completed with Readers: 247; Subscribers: 101; Comments: 81; Stars: 10;

Catastrophic Meltdown

Situations

"Wake up little baby Emma!" Jona sang into my ear.

"Go away."

"Nope. We just got to the venue and we're gettin' breakfast. We're waitin' on yeh and Matteh to wake up."

"You know damn well that neither of us want to be up at whatever hour in the morning this is. Go away," I groaned.

He chuckled, "fine. We're leavin' wiffout both of yeh."

"Bye!" I yelled back obnoxiously.

Laughter was heard before the door of the bus closed. "Are they gone?" Matt groaned from his bunk above mine.

"Mhm."

"Finally." Matt's feet hit the floor next to my bed before he opened my curtain. "Move ovah."

"What?"

"Move ovah," he insisted, pushing me in.

I groaned and rolled over, allowing him to lay down next to me. "Mrph," I whined into my pillow.

"I didn't fink gettin' into yeh bed would be that easy."

"You're fat and taking up my bunk."

He chuckled, wrapping his arms around me. "And yeh small and cold."

"How do you know I'm cold."

"Yeh a female. All girls' bodies turn to freezing at sleep. I don't get it either."

I nodded, snuggling into him. He was right. I was cold.

"Are yeh goin' back to sleep?"

"Trying to."

"I don't fink yeh should."

I finally looked up at him with my brows furrowed. "Why are you awake? You go to bed. I'm exhausted."

"Well I'm up to take you out fo' breakfast."

"If you wanted breakfast, you could have went with the guys."

"No 'cause yeh'd be left alone and, I'm sorreh, but yeh way too spastic to be left out of sight fo' too long." I glared up at him and he chuckled. "Besides, I wanted to take yeh out, yeh know, just the two of us."

"Why?"

He laughed, shaking his head. "Don't make me say it."

"Say what?"

"Yeh so confused when yeh tired," he laughed. "I want to take yeh on a date before the show."

"Like.. a date date?"

"Nope, like a fake one," he joked, rolling his eyes. "Yes! Like a real small breakfast date type fing."

"Really?"

Matty shook his head, laughing. "Oh my god. Just go get ready before yeh sleepy self says anyfing else."

"Well I would but you are laying between me and my exit so... no."

"Get out of bed!"

"Never! It's warm in here and cold outside!"

"Go!"

"No!" I laughed, trying to push him.

Matt wrapped his arms tighter around me just as he fell out of the bunk. We both landed on the floor with a thud. "Ha! Yeh are out of bed! Go get readeh!"

"Ugh!" I groaned, smiling. "You're the worst."

"I know," he laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fun fact: The Bring Me bus has 16 beds and an upstairs.
DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS SHOULD DO? After commenting
on this story, click here to go vote for what you
guys want to see me write next! I'd appreciate it!
Thank you teenage z0mbie, luvA7X andLeaaaaaaaah. for commenting!