Status: Completed with Readers: 247; Subscribers: 101; Comments: 81; Stars: 10;

Catastrophic Meltdown

Something

"After you m'lady," Matty grinned, holding the door open for me.

"Since when did you turn into a gentlemen?" I smiled.

"Always," he grinned as the waitress sat us down.

"So are you excited for today's show?"

He shrugged, thanking the waitress for the coffee she just placed down. "I guess. Are yeh goin' to watch?"

"Mhm," I smiled, taking a sip of the coffee.

"Well then yes, I am excited."

The waitress came over and grinned at us two. "'G'mornin'! What can I get yeh two for breakfast?"

"Pancakes," Matt and I said simultaneously.

The waitress nodded and walked away. "Copy cat," I mumbled.

"Wha'?" He laughed. "Be both said it same time. You could be copying me!"

"I think that fall from the bunks this morning messed with your head."

"Yeh mean!" He laughed. The waitress came and gave us the pancakes.

I took a large bite into them, pouring a ton of maple syrup all over. Matt looked at me astounded as I glopped on more and more before taking a bite.

"Do yeh like syrup or somefing?" He asked sarcastically.

"Nope," I grinned.

Matty rolled his eyes, taking a bite of his own. "So, how's yeh writing coming?"

"It's coming," I sighed. "I need to start getting this story on the road so I can work on getting it published and finally start making money. I can't live off you guys forever."

"I don't see why not," he grinned. "Yeh pretteh easy to take care of. I don't mind taking care of yeh."

"Oh yea?" I smiled, looking at the plate.

"Mhm. I like livin' wiff yeh."

I grinned, trying to hide the blush creeping up on my face. "Same with you Matty."

"Good," he grinned. Matt frowned looking at his phone. "Olleh keeps botherin' me," he grumbled.

"About what?"

"Where I am. We have sound check in like ten minutes."

"Why aren't you there!"

Matty shrugged, finished his coffee. "Tommy can set up my drums. It's not that hard."

"You should probably go anyways." I looked at him and he sighed. I took my last bite of pancake. "Ready to go?"

He nodded, placing the money on the table. "Yeah. I don't know why I always give in to whatevah yeh do or say. Yeh annoying."

"Am not!" I yelled as we left the dinner.

"Are too!"

"Am not am not!"

"Oh jeez," he chuckled.

I reached around him, hugging him from the side. "Thanks for breakfast Matty."

"Oh no, I want a real hug," he grinned, pulling me in tightly.

"Ah! Can't breathe!" I yelled into his chest.

He chuckled and released his bear grip on me. "Hey," he smiled, reaching his hand up to my face. His thumb trailed just below my lips, wiping it gently. "Yeh had syrup on yeh."

"Oh..." I whispered, looking up at him.

Matt bit his lip and let a sigh out before turning away. "Come on. If I don't get there soon, Jona might have a shit fit."

I nodded, looking at the ground. "Alrighty."
♠ ♠ ♠
I figured I'd update something today for New Years!
Thank you lexin3d, DropDead4Me, liesforaliar. and teenage z0mbie for commenting!
I hope everyone has a safe and happy new years!
DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE.
I'm not kidding. I'll kill all of you if you do.