Status: Completed with Readers: 247; Subscribers: 101; Comments: 81; Stars: 10;

Catastrophic Meltdown

Ten Miles Wide

"How did yeh like the show?" Matty asked, throwing his sweaty arms over my shoulders.

"It was great!"

"Wow, she doesn't even care yeh gettin' her all sweateh?" Oli asked, astounded.

"Nope! She's lovely."

Oli nodded, stripping his shirt off his body. "She's definitely a keepah. Any bird I know would kill yeh."

"Not this bird," Matty grinned, steering us in the direction of the bus.

"I'm goin' to shower wiff the lads. Yeh can go back to the bus if yeh'd like."

I nodded, "yea, I have to change out of my sweat covered shirt," I teased.

Matty rolled his eyes. "Shut up."

"I'm just kidding. See you there!"

"Wait!" He chuckled, bringing me in to a tight hug. "If yeh changin', then it doesn't mattah if I get yeh all sweaty!"

"Yes it does! Go away!" I laughed, pushing him off. I waved to all the guys before heading back to the bus. I slipped on a shirt and a clean pair of pants before heading to the front of the bus where Oli's lap top waited for me. "Jeez!" I jumped, seeing Matt slumped on the couch. "You scared me! I didn't hear you come in!"

Matt chuckled, patting the spot next to him. "Sorreh love. Didn't mean too."

My eyes flickered to the computer before I sighed and sat down next to Matt. Writing my feelings down would just have to wait a while. "What's up? I didn't think you'd be done so soon."

"I jus' took a quick one. I wanted to come see yeh. I had somefing to ask yeh actualleh."

"What's that?"

He turned his body fully towards me, ruffling his hair before taking my hands and holding them. "Em, yeh realleh amazing, yeh know that?"

My heart started beating faster as I stared at him, completely scared out of my mind.

"And I realleh like yeh, like, a lot. I was jus' wonderin' if yeh'd be my girlfriend." Matty fiddled nervously with his fingers before finally looking up at me.

I opened my mouth so speak but no words came out. My hands were shaking from the fear and adrenaline I felt through my body.

"Say something..." he whispered.

"I...." I couldn't get the words to come out. Before I knew it, I was shaking my head and letting tears come down my face.

The look on his face was of heartbreak, and it only tore me apart inside. His voice was a whisper. "I do everyfing fo yeh. Yeh ask for it, I do it. I may playfully argue wiff yeh every now and then, but I 'm only kiddin, and give in to yeh all the time. I never question anyfing. I just do it. Yeh want it, yeh got it. What's the problem?"

"I just..." I whimpered, letting a sob come out of my mouth. "I can't. I just can't. You don't get it."

"What is there to get? Are yeh scared to be in love? This isn't one of yeh romance novels yeh write about that yeh know the ending. This is something yeh don't know, and I know this scares yeh. Hell, it scares me too. Scares me out of my bloody mind. But yeh know what makes me want to take this chance? Cause I bloody fuckin love yeh more than anyfing. I don't know why, and I can't explain it, but I like it, and I want to share it wiff yeh."

My eyes widened when he said 'love.' I couldn't even percieve the emotions sprinting through my body and, with my emotions, I sprinted too. I ran out of the bus leaving Matt there, heartbroken and lost. My feet carried me to the You Me At Six bus and I furiously knocked on the door.

"What the-" Josh answered. "Love, what happened?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Matty :|
Thank you lexin3d and liesforaliar for commenting.
I fucking love all of you!