Status: Completed with Readers: 247; Subscribers: 101; Comments: 81; Stars: 10;

Catastrophic Meltdown

The Day I Left The Womb

Josh sang to me softly, rocking me back and forth on his lap in the front of the bus. The other members of the band were in the back, giving us as much space as possible.

"Tell me what happened?"

I sniffled, wiping my eyes. "He asked me to be his girlfriend."

"And?"

"And I ran," I mumbled.

"Ran?" He chuckled. "Does that mean yeh don't like him and I have a change wiff yeh?" I looked up to him and he grinned. "Just kiddin' love. Don't yeh like him?"

I sighed, nodding, "yea."

"So what is there to worry about?"

"A lot, like what if-"

"Don't start with what ifs. Haven't yeh ever been told to live in the moment? Seriously, love. He makes yeh so happeh right now, yeh want to be with him right now, he wants to be wiff yeh right now so, the only logical conclusion I could tell yeh is to be wiff him right now."

I pouted, looking up to him. "I'm an idiot."

Josh nodded, chuckling. "Not an idiot, but yeh are quite daft."

I rolled my eyes, sliding off his lap. "You're not the first person to tell me that."

"Figured not. Go get yehself cleaned up, alright? Fix yeh running make-up. Yeh'll feel bettah aftah."

I nodded and headed into their small bathroom. Looking into the mirror, I let out a laugh at my appearance. I looked like a panda, more or less. I was missing the ears. I fixed the smudges under my eye and ran a hand through my hair before going back out to Josh. He smirked at me.

"What?" I asked cautiously.

"Nuffin'."

"You did something."

"Nope!"

"Liar!" I narrowed my eyes, watching him closely. His eyes flashed to my phone and I gasped, jumping on the couch and grabbing it. "What'd you do!"

He chuckled and I rolled my eyes flashing through my recent messages.

To: Matty
Please come get me.
I miss you and there
is something I have to
tell you in person.


"Josh!" I yelled.

Josh laughed, "it needed to be done!"

"I hate you!" I yelled, running back to the bathroom. I checked my appearance in the mirror one more time before coming out again just as someone knocked on the bus door.

Josh smirked, getting up and heading over to the door. "Oh, Matty! Nice to see yeh mate! What brings yeh here?"

Bastard, I thought to myself. I heard Matt say something to Josh before he replied.

"Oh, Emily? Surely, I'll get her. Oh, Emily!" He sang coming back up the stairs. "Someone's here to see yeh!"

"I hate you," I mumbled, pushing past him.

"Yeh welcome," he chuckled.

I sighed and heading off the bus where Matt was waiting. He smiled lightly upon seeing me. "Ello," he mumbled.

"Hi," I squeaked out pathetically.

"So," Matt began awkwardly, shifting in his spot. The wind whipped around and I shivered, looking back at the Bring Me The Horizon bus. "Let's head back to the bus befo' yeh freeze, yea?"

I nodded, shoving my hands in my pockets. We walked silently in the night. My nerves started clenching as we approached the bus. I had to do it before then. This couldn't wait until tomorrow. This had to be done now. "Matty, wait," I began just as he reached for the bus handle.

His eyes flashed over to me and he hesitated. "Yea?"

"Can we talk?"

Matt sighed and nodded, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"I'm so sorry," I started, looking at the ground. "I'm such a shitty person. I should have never left you like that, especially since I feel the same way. You're right, I am scared, and I know-"

Matt's lips attached to mine. I couldn't even fathom what was happening until another gust of wind kicked up and I moved closer to him. His arms wrapped tightly around my body and I sunk into his body heat. As soon as the wind died down some, he ended the kiss. "Shut up," he chuckled. "Yeh can't plan feelings. This isn't a story."

I smiled, nodding. "You're right."

"I'm always right."

I rolled my eyes, "sure."

"Let's get out of the cold befo' we both freeze to death." I nodded and he held my hand and pulled me on to the bus. Oli, Tom, Vegan and Lee watched us awestruck as we entered the bus. Jona just sat there petting Frodo with a smirk on his face. I stuck my tongue out at him as Matt pulled his upstairs into the bunk area.

"Lay wiff me?" He asked, sitting in his bunk.

"Well, duh, I have to get back at you for this morning when you laid in mine."

"I'm okay wiff that," he grinned, laying down. I laid down next to him, snuggling into his chest. His arms wrapped around me before pulling the blankets up over both of us. "Emma?" He whispered sleepily.

"Hmm?"

"Will yeh be my girlfriend?"

"Yes, Matty."

I felt Matt's lips on my cheek. "Good, now yeh stuck wiff me."

"I'm okay with that," I smiled, kissing him quickly. He relaxed, letting sleep take over him.

For once, things were finally okay. Who knew such good could come from a fire?
♠ ♠ ♠
The end :D

Thank you lexin3d (x2!), dreamingyouhere, liesforaliar.,
ASinerAndARocker
and teenage z0mbie for commenting on the
last chapter, as well as every one else for commenting and subscribing!


If you like my writing, check out my other stories! I have a Lee Malia story that is currently active. Also, I am starting three more stories! The new stories are Jona Weinhofen from Bring Me The Horizon, Ben Bruce from Asking Alexandria, and Elliot Gruenberg from Blessthefall. If you don't know who any of these people are, read anyway! I promise it will be worth it! I don't write about fugly people ;D The first chapter for those stories should be up within the next week or so.

I love you all so fucking much!

Completed with Readers: 247; Subscribers: 101; Comments: 81; Stars: 10;