Status: Coming Soon

Something Missing

I’ll tell her all the ways I loved you & all of you I see in her.




“I’m not just looking for a babysitter” The dark haired man said as he crossed his muscular arms over his chest. His exterior was hard & cold almost frightening to the 22 year old woman. “Just so we’re clear, I’m looking for a full time live-in-nanny. I need someone who can be here 24 hours a day 7 days a week. If you can’t do so we might as well just quit while we’re ahead.” He said bluntly barley taking a breath as he explained himself, the blonde he was speaking to didn’t say a word she just nodded letting him continue on. “You will receive room & board along with the use of a car & cell phone, in addition to those things you will be paid $1,000 a week.”

Harper could have sworn she gasped or made a face or something, if she had the tall man in front of her hadn’t seemed to notice. This job would be ten times better than any job she could get at an Elementary school, even with the degree she had. Billions of thoughts ran through her mind rapidly & in a split second she was speaking.

“When do I start?” She asked confidence seeping through her pores.

“Daddy” A chipmunk esque voice engulfed them. The 3 year olds curly brown pig tales bounced on top of her head as she waltzed into the room, sippy cup in hand. James didn’t get a chance to answer Harpers question, she wasn’t even sure if he had heard it for that matter. The tall, strong, cold man she had been talking to turned to mush at the sound of his daughter’s voice & sight of her somewhat toothless grin. He melted right in front of her eyes.

Image
Unfortunatly I do not own James Neal or any of the awesome &/or amazingly gorgeous hockey players. I do however own all of my original characters. Enjoy!