Status: On hold.Being planned out better (: Read my Ben Bruce story though (:

I'm Clinging to Your Every Word

" I Don't Think I Can Quit...Even For Him,"

I looked up in the mirror, running the ice cold water along my hands.I didn't look the same.I haven't looked like my normal self in 2 years.Everyday was the same thing.Go to work, slid up and down on a pole, have sex with a random stranger thanks to Kade, and then I finished the day off with puking to make sure I stay skinny.
I grabbed my bag and tossed it securely over my shoulder, placing my $500 worth of tips safely in the side pocket before I gave our bouncer, Greg, a hug goodbye.I may have hated everyone that I work with and for, but me and Greg have been close ever since I first started working here.
Outside, my bestfriends Taylor, Ele, Carley, Chris, Balz, Angelo, Ryan, Allie and Ricky were all standing on the street corner waiting for me.Ele and Angelo were cutely stealing kisses, and Carley and Ricky stood locked in a tight embrace, most likey trying to fight off the cold whether.

"Hey boo," Taylor greeted me with a hug.She quickly pulled away once I opened my mouth to speak.

"Myca Marie, tell me you didn't make yourself puke again,"

I guess she had smelled my breath when I went to talk.

I sighed, turning in the opposite direction so we could all make our ways home, "Don't I always?"

In a few seconds, Carley and Ele were walking by me, aswell as Ricky and Ange.

"Why do you do that?" Carley asked.

"Have you not seen me Car? I'm a blimp."

"No you're not! Myca, you're gorgeous! What the hell puts these things in your head?" Ele had joined in.

"I got called chubby again,"

I was scopped up in someone's arms from behind, which had made me laugh for the first time today.I looked up at Balz and smiled, laughing more when he began tickling me.

"You're gorgeous, okay?"

This is why I loved Balz so much.He's one of the sweetest guys I've ever know, actually, the whole crew of Motionless In White are.Me, Tay, Carley, and Ele all had the luck of growing up with them.They were hands down the best guy friends any of us girls could ask for.

"Awe Balz, I love you," I kissed his cheek.

"Will you promise us that you'll stop making yourself sick?" Ele asked, holding out her pinky.I shook my head, swerving around her more to avoid a pinky promise that I couldn't keep.

"I can't promise that,"

"Will you do it for me?" Ricky asked.That man right there had been by my side since he moved here.He was actually the newest member of the band, so we didn't know him as long as the other, and I was the first one to welcome him here.A few months later, him and Carley had become a couple.They've been going strong for nearly three years now.Ricky was a beautiful person, inside and out, and I loved him like a brother.

"Ricky, I love you to death, but I'm sorry,"

"Will you do it for TJ?"

I stopped dead in my tracks.Just the mention of his name was enough to throw me off of concentration as to where I was going.TJ was the one who has been by my side through everything, through the dark times, ones not relating to this time.He's been my bestfriend since I was 8 years old.Me and him were inseperable.And somewhere along the lines of our friendship, I fell in love with the damn kid.

"Guys, don't bring him into this, please?"

"Can't resist him, can you?" Balz asked.

"No, I don't think I can quit...even for him,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Meh, just a small filler chapter (: This may not be updated much.I've got my Ben story going nicely, I'm trying to get my Ricky stories going again and uhm I'm starting a Johnny B story soon for my friend (: So, I'm sorry guys! Hopefully next chapter will be better (: