Please Be Mine

All Night Long

I just stared at Marty with a blank stare. She waved her hand in front of my face.
“You okay?”
“You’re dating Nick? JO BRO DOUBLE DATES……THE DREAM TEAM.”
“Joe, I think she’s overtired. She’s a little delusional at the moment.”
I glared at Marty and then burst into laughter.
I looked at Joe with sad eyes. “We probably should get going.”
He looked almost as sad as I was. Marty and Nick were saying their goodbyes while me and Joe were saying ours.
“Heather, today has been like the best day of my life. I promise you that.”
I just smiled big and wrapped my arms around him, tightly. “It was the best day of my life as well.”
I handed Joe my phone and told him to put his number in it. He gave me his and I put my number in it.
“So what are your plans for the night?”
“Marty’s sleeping over. We probably won’t sleep much. I’ll text you until I fall asleep though, babe.”
“When you get home, text me and I’ll give you our skypes, and you can skype with us. It’ll be like we’re actually with you.”
Marty and I got all of our stuff and we were ready to go. Joe pulled me aside once more before we left.
“I know it’s only been a few hours, but I feel like I’ve known you forever.” He took a deep breath and looked me straight in the eyes. “I love you.”

- - - - - - - - - -

Once we got back to my house, ran inside, blubbering the whole time.
“Guess what?” My mom just looked at me. “I don’t know?”
“We got there early and B96 was doing this contest to see who were the biggest Jonas Brother fans, and they chose us to participate, and we won and we met the Jonas Brothers, and hung out with them.” I took one short breath. “And then Joe sang to me and brought me on stage and asked me out. So yeah. I’m dating Joe Jonas. And Marty’s dating Nick. And yeah. Yay yay yay yay!” I was just jumping around like a lunatic.
“You’re dating Joe Jonas? Well that’s……that’s um…great?”
“I know right!” I giggled and Marty and I ran downstairs and I turned on my laptop, opened Skype and texted Joe.
“Baby, we’re back at my house.” I texted him my skype and I smiled when I saw that he was video calling.
When he accepted, I saw him sitting on his bed in a black tank and basketball shorts.
“I missed you.”
He smiled big. “Ditto.”
“Hey, I have some exciting news. Since our next show isn’t for 5 days, how about you and Marty come to our hotel tomorrow and we’ll chill all day and all night.”
I looked at Marty who was almost as excited as I was. “Oh my gosh, yes!”
He blew me a kiss and said I love you. “Baby girl, I’ll give you all the info in the morning.”
“Sleep good, my cute boyfriend.”
He chuckled. “Sweet dreams, beautiful.”
We ended the call, I turned off my laptop, and texted him right away. Soon after, Marty also turned off her laptop texted Nick.
“Goodnight Heather.”
“Night.”
I texted Joe one last ‘I love you,’ before I closed my eyes.