I'm Only Running From Myself

Who Was It That Wanted This?

Franks POV

We've been dancing for ages now. I have a real bad urge to just lean in and kiss her. But she's with Gerard now...

But wait, if she's with Gerard, why is she here with me, dancing?

Although, he is looking over at us, looking quite pissed off. But with me or Alexis? I wonder...

Gerards POV

Two hours. Two frickin' god damned hours! How long can two people dance for? You would've atleast thought one of them would've notcied me giving them death glares by now!

I should go over there, break it off with Alexis. But I lover her, I don't want to. But I think I have to.

No, I'm going over there. not to break it off with Alex, but to get her back. I need her back, not just want. Call it an obsession, I call it love.

Alexs POV

Frank turns me around as we dance, and I see Gerard walking towards us, looking extremly sour faced.

OH SHIT!

He's probably really pissed at me.. What do I do know?

"Alexis, can you come with me please?" He asks me, gently taking my arm.

"Uhm, s-sure Gee," I stutter.

He pulls me just out of reach of Frank and kisses me. It's the most passionate and loving kiss I've ever experienced in my whole life.

Now I know why I love this guy. He's the most amazing person in the whole world.

"I love you so much Gee," I mumble into the kiss. I feel him smile, then he breaks the kiss and takes my hands into his.

"I love you to Alex," He whispers to me, grinning like the adorable fool he is.

Franks POV

NO! I was so close, she was almost mine!

I mean, yeah, we've always been sworn enemies, but I have always liked her. If you know what I mean...

There's something about her that just makes me, I don't know, so angry that I want to kiss her. She does weird thigns to me. I just want to kiss her soft, pale lips. Feel her hands gripping mine. All the things that couples do. All the things that she will do with him.

I can't blame him though, I never did tell him I liked her. Not at all. All I ever did was bitch about how much I hate her guts. Maybe I should've just been straight out and said how I felt, but it's not always that easy, is it?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I took so long! I just didn't know what to write.... Hope you like this chapter! I'm not sure I do... But I tried for you, lovies (=

Comment? -Grins-

<3