Status: finished.

Together by This Christmas Tree

baby i want you alone.

cally mcgregor

I groaned into the phone, where Garrett and Pat were begging to take me out to lunch. John was showering, and they were begging. “Guys, I look like crap today,” I whined, and I knew it. I was wearing red skinny jeans and my “Up” sweater, and my hair up and out of my eyes. Pat was audibly rolling his eyes.

“We’re not even going to be in Tempe or Scottsdale, Jesus,” He muttered, and Garrett sniggered. I groaned, grabbing a pair of heels from by the door. Garrett cheered, and I rolled my eyes.

“Give me ten minutes then swing by and come get me.” I hung up, and walked over to the bathroom, opening the curtain and ignoring his squeal. He smirked, covering his genitals with his hands. I smiled as water flecked off my shitty shower head. He raised his brows.

“What are you up to?” He asked, and he had that horny look on his face. I reached into the shower, standing on my tiptoes and kissing him deeply, running my fingers through his wet hair, without saying a word. He groaned. “You can’t pull that without finishing it you tease!” He said, and I laughed, closing the shower and reaching into my medicine cabinet and pulling out simple makeup.

“Garrett and Pat are taking me out to lunch. You give Halvo my love though, okay? And a big hug and a kiss and-”

“What, you want me to sleep with him too?” John grumbled, sticking his head out of the curtain. I laughed, reaching in and kissing him again, before poking him hard in the belly button. “I love you!” He called as I walked out, and I turned, grabbing the door and smiling at him.

“I love you too.”
- - - - -

I settled into my chair and gave my drink order, as did Pat and Garrett. Pat began playing with the straws, and the cafe was small and quiet, perfect for the three of us. Garrett looked weird at me, and I raised my brows. “What, Garrett?” I said, crinkling my nose, to which Pat bopped.

“BOOP!” He yelled, and me and Garrett both burst out laughing, the waiter rolling his eyes at us. Pat was always that hyper, and no matter what happened, I knew he’d always be able to make me smile. Garrett motioned to Pat to get close, and pulled out his iPhone.

“Excuse me, sir,” He said, gently tapping the man behind us. “Could you take a picture of me and my best friends?” Garrett said, and I felt like crying. Garrett thought I was his best friend. I gently swiped under my eyes as Pat and Garrett wrapped their arms around me, kissing my cheeks as the man took a ton of pictures, some serious, some of us being absolutely crazy. I smiled.

“We are absolutely insane,” I muttered, and I thought of nights spent with Garrett and Pat, whether on the phone or curled up in the bar, my couch, and in any restaurant we could find. We were just best friends, and it was so weird now, that things were different, but somehow, the same. It was still the three of us, just there were more people coming in.

The waiter arrived with our food, and Garrett told me about The Maine’s newest tour, and then Pat told me about his search for an apartment. “There’s an open one in my complex, if you don’t mind living in Scottsdale,” I said, and Pat brightened in the only way Pat can.

“Would you show me, Cally, will you show me?” Pat yelled, disturbing the old couples eating lunch around us. Pat giggled while me and Garrett chuckled, and Garrett, well, in the only way Garrett can, brought up John.

“So, how are you and John?” Garrett said awkwardly, and I smiled, tucking my loose hair around my ears, where delicate earrings he had bought me were tugged and caused a bit of pain. I didn’t even care, and kept smiling, watching my plate and kept digging into it.

“Perfect,” I murmured, blushing and feeling the color rise to my cheeks. Garrett smirked and Pat giggled like a little girl, which was yet another reason why he was my best friend. I quickly drove us away from the subject, ordering Pat a cupcake and making Gare share cake with me. I was feeling fat, and wanted cake more than anything else.

“What would you do without me?” I asked as Pat dug into his cupcake, and like a teenager, became super snotty. But I loved him all the same.

“What would you do without John?” He said, his face covered in vanilla and strawberry frosting all over his face. I smiled, and Gare simply watched as I shrugged, looking down at my cake.

“I would probably die.”
♠ ♠ ♠
95 followers oh my god you guys <3

alright so remember how i got a concussion a few weeks ago? yeah, well, i got hurt again:P i messed up my ankle and it looks like something put a tomato in my ankle and it's disgusting. so yeah that's why i didn't update twice yesterday. :P

outfit

i want to finish this song as chapter titles so much aslkfjdskj. thoughts on john, thoughts on cally, on everything?