All That You Are To Me

Chapter 1

"50 bucks."

"No."

"60?"

"No!"

"80 and thats my final offer."

"Steve, there is no way in hell I'm going to ask Kris out on a date."

"Dude, you totally have a thing for her. Why not do it now before she goes back to Engalnd with the GHI team."

"Because I don't like her like that Steve."

"Bullshit."

"Don't bullshit me. Besides Jay and Grant don't allow members to date each other. Remember?" Replied Dave in a matter of fact tone.

"Technically she isn't on the same show as us. How about I just ask Jay and Grant for you." Stated Steve creeping away from Dave slowly.

"Fuck you Steve."

"Ahhh, so you do like her then," laughed Steve.

"Do not!"

"Then why are you getting so defensive about it," replied Steve who was still walking away from Dave towards the door that lead outside of the building that the two men were suppose to be investigating.

"I'm not. Wait where are you going," questioned Dave.

"Like I said Tango, to ask Jay and Grant for permission." Harrased Steve who was now opening the door and getting ready to sprint towards the TAPS van.

"No, Steve wait," yelled Dave running after his friend as fast as his legs could take him.

When Dave finally reached Steve he jumped on top of him to prevent any nonsense Steve was going to cause. He brought Steve to the solid dirt ground with him with a big thump. Both men ended up rolling on the ground trying to take control of one another by switching places on top of each other. They managed to roll right in front of the van where Jay and Grant were now staring at them.

"What the hell are you two doing," questioned Jay.

"Ahhh nothing...," quickly replied Dave rising up from the ground using Steve as leverage.

"Yah, ahhh... Tango tripped and I tried to catch him, but I just ended up going down with him," steve managed to reply smaking Dave's hand off of him and picking himself off the gound.

"Right...? Okay well since you guys are here why don't you just watch the cameras," stated Grant.

"I'm expecting a litle more professionalism out of you two. We are on an investigation don't forget," scorned Jay.

"Got it," replied both Steve and Dave at the same time a little embarrassed of their previous actions.

~~~~~**~~~~~~**~~~~~~**~~~~~~**~~~~~~**~~~~~~**~~~~~~**~~~~~~**~~~~~~**~~~~~

"That was a close one," replied Dave wiping off the dirt on his arm.

"Dude, why did u tackle me?"

"I thought you were going to actually ask them."

"What kind of friend would I be if I did that," questioned Steve.

"A very bad one."

"Exactly."

"So you weren't going to tell them, questioned Dave staring at the moniters where he could see Jay and Grant investigating.

"Yes, tango."

"I believe you, for now.." replied Dave jokingly 

"Your too kind.."

Creeping around the van Kris couldnt resist scaring who ever was in it. Since she had been driving for a good 8 hours she needed to get some action. And what a better way to pull a prank now when everybody thought she was arriving tomorrow. From the voices inside the van she understood who it was now, Steve and Tango. Trying not to laugh she jumped behind the van yelling, "spiders!"

"Shit," screamed Steve throwing himself out of the van pushing Dave out of the way. Once he realised who said it he couldnt help but laugh at himeself. "Kris were you trying to give us a heart attack," breathed Steve deeply trying to catch his breathe. 

"Sorry I couldn't resist," laughed Kris.

"You could of got me killed! Did you see the way Steve sacrificed me to be eaten, Dave replied seriously. I'm joking we've missed you!" exclaimed Dave giving Kris a huge well deserved hug with Steve joining in at the end.

"Kris what are you doing here a day early? I thought you were arriving late tomorrow night," implied Steve curiously backing away from the hug.

"Well I decided to come a day early and surprise everyone because I love you guys so much!" Commented Kris while grabbing Dave's check and pinching it.

"We love you too," replied Dave joyfully.

"Especially Dave," added Steve which got him a kick in the leg.

"Steve and Tango are you there," questioned Jay over the walkie talkie.

"Go for Steve and Tango," replied Steve yanking the walkie talkie out of his belt.

"Did you guys see a black shadow in the corner in the room Grant and I are investigating in?"

"Ahhhh..."

"Are you guys even watching the moniters!"

"Funny story actually," commented Steve about to continue his sentence when Jay interrupted.

"You know what just never mind, were wraping up this investigation."

"okay," Steve quietly replid into the walkie talkie holding down the button. "Shit we are so dead," Steve commented looking over at Dave.

"Yes you are," stated Jay.

"Dude, your still holding down the button, turn it off," Wispered Dave violently grabbing the walkie talkie out of Steve's hand.

"Okay, well I'm going to go find Amy and surprise her. In the mean time if you guys make it out alive why don't you find a bar where we could hang out at tonight."

"There is a nice bar done the street a little bit, I'll text you the address," replied Steve.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feel free to Comment!
Ch.2 is coming!