Status: This will be an ongoing event of cluster***, rest assured.

Saleigh and Shannon; The Terrible Two

-Shannon.

S&S

Here’s a story for you kids, seeing as we haven’t let you into the life of Saleigh and Shannon for a while.

This particular story happened in a while back, so excuse me if I’ve got any of this wrong. ; ~;

It all really started the day that Saleigh was nowhere to be found. She wasn’t replying to texts, she wasn’t answering me on AIM or facebook, I was starting to get really worried, which is something I don’t usually do about the little shit. I finally receive a texts, where she’s telling me she has a concussion because she slipped on some ice at three in the morning whilst going out to her dog’s house to turn the light on. She’s clumsy, so this didn’t really come as a surprise to me.

Anyways.

The fun began when I was talking to her about one of my exes later on that night (I was dating him at the time), and this relationship had been a long distance one. She starts helping me with a plan to get to the state in which this boy lives. “Okay, you’re going to need to get on top of your roof, two pieces of cardboard, tape, acid, and a LOT of luck,” she says. You’d think this was the medication prescribed for her concussion talking, but no, this is the typical Saleigh Vaughn reply. I mean, this is the girl who STALKED Synyster Gates’ father over the interwebz for 3 months just so he’d answer if he’s scared that Syn might end up looking like him, to which he eventually replied “He should be so lucky.” (I lol’d.)

“I might need an extra bit of that luck,” I said to her.

“What the fuck do I look like? A leprechaun?” She asks.

“I mean, you’re short enough,” I answered her with honesty in my statement. I mean, let’s face it, Saleigh is really short.

“I just noticed that I’m wearing a lime green shirt and mint green pants,” she says.

So now you all know that Saleigh is secretly an evil leprechaun, which Is why I call her Leppy. C:
♠ ♠ ♠
xoxo, Shannon.

P.S; Leppy, Johnny still loves you even though your a leprechaun.