For the Love you Never Gave Me

nine o'clock

Skye P.O.V

Great another day at Belleville high school the capital of insults pain and much ,much more. Someone like you is probably thinking 'Why are you complaining with a name like Skye you are most likely the most popular girl in the school' and that's where I stop your rant just to laugh in your face. If I were the most popular girl in school why would people stomp all over me just to get me to do what they want me to do. You see I'm one of the least popular girls in this stupid school.

" Hey everyone look emo girl has a diary". Like I said least popular.

" Who wants to see what it says"?

There were cheers from the whole school.. I'm dead my diary has all of my secrets in it. Who I like, who I thought was hot, who I would go out with.... if they weren't pigs. I couldn't let them see especially James ( the guy who wants to see my diary), so I stood up and started yelling.

" The only reason why you freaks want to see my diary is so you can see a life that you haven't taken over yet". Good now they they shut up for now. Key words ' FOR NOW '!

" Us? Freaks? Coming from the loner queen herself? Yes that makes sense we're the freaks" James said confidently.

Now I'm screwed upside down and backwards.

" If I'm so queen loner then why are you so interested in me? I think if I were queen of the loners hen you wouldn't even look at me unless you were falling in live with me... So lover boy you busy this weekend"? Guess I'm not that screwed.

Thank god for my overly awesome fast thinking.

" Um ah what are you talking about I didn't love you why would I"? Good god is that boy ever sweating!

" So if your not in love with me then why are you still here? Huh can't hear you oh ya that's right you don't have a reason well then it look like you should get a move on.... Go on scatter...,..NOW"!

Everyone looked away and started whispering quietly about what a spaz I am. Oh well they have no secrets to tell about me I'm so glad I got rid of the crowd of popular mindless drones. When the world is normal again someone wake me up and if it's never normal then wake me up when the drones have drowned in their own filth. James stays and states at me as if I grew another head and started making out with it

. " What? did you not get the message scat go hang out with your drooling barbies"!

Sometimes I wish I could be a Barbie, but just for him, I would let him move me In any way---whoa,whoa, whoa. What the hell was that. We would never be together(because he was with the drones). He would never want to be with me... I mean we have a lot in common but he doesn't know that he wouldn't even try to look for the time to figure that out... Would he?..

" I want to talk to you sometime ... Make sure your room window is open at 9:00 and be In your room"

He wasn't asking for permission. I feel like something bad is going to happen. Anyway the lunch bell rings and we all get going back to class.

xX TIME LAPSE Xx

The whole student body is still talking about lunch when school is out. I walk home and wait for 9:00 to come along and for me to be stood strait up...
♠ ♠ ♠
first chapter tell me what you think.

I have pre-written chapters

3 comments=1 new chapter

xXZAPXx