Status: Currently working on it with my co-writer, Cookiemonster2395! XD Hope you love it as much as we do! <3

Give 'Em Hell Kid

The cat's out of the bag

“Bows! Lots and lots of bows!”
“yes! And glitter!”
“Oh no you don’t! None of that!” Ray argued.
“Please? Pretty please with a cherry on top?” Munro begged to her older brother, with her famous puppy dog eyes, making her gray eyes sparkle. How could anyone say no to that face?
“Fine!” Ray finally gave in, letting the two girls cripple his giant afro. Lezlie jumped up and did a tiny happy dance, shaking her boney ass.
“Munro!” Her father shouted as he walked up to her bedroom door. “Your friend, Melonie is here to see you” he said as he moved aside to let her in.
“Thanks Pops! Hey wait! Are you going somewhere?” she asked him as she stared at his fancy get-up.
“Oh yeah! I’ll be out pretty late. I’m going out on a date with this girl I met at the gym. I think I might get lucky tonight!” he said smiling ear to ear giving a two thumbs up. Ray and Munro looked at each other in disgust.
“Ewwww!!! We don’t want to hear these kinds of things dad!!!” Munro shouted in absolute horror and disgust. Their father was always finding new girls to convince into his bed ever since their mother skipped out on them as young ins. He is super open about his intentions with these women to his children; he is way looser with what his kids do than most parents, just as long as they know their morals. Technically they’re not “kids”, they’re both out of high school, Munro is 20 and Ray is 24, but they still live under his roof.
“Bye Papa Toro!” Lezlie shouted as he walked out the door.
“Ray you can go now, “Munro said as Melonie came and sat down on her bed beside her.
“Wait! You guys spent twenty minutes begging me to let you play with my fro and now that I’ve agreed, you want me to just leave?!” Ray shouted, secretly liking them playing with his magnificent fro.
“Yeah, pretty much.” Munro said casually motioning for him to get out and close the door.
“Hey Ray! Could you grab me an apple please? And thanks!” Lezlie asked not even witing for a response, as she went to sit at Munro’s desk and to get onto facebook.
As soon as Ray left the bedroom Melonie took a seat on Munro’s lap then locking lips, making out uncontrollably. Yes, Munro is bisexual, and Melonie is her first, amazing, girlfriend. Ray and her father still have no clue- the poor bastards! Lezlie, Munro’s best friend, figured out that Munro was Bi before she did! Melonie and her have being dating for months now and things were starting to get more serious between them, but they still haven’t done “it” yet.
“What the hell!! Get the fuck off my sister!! What are you doing?” Ray shouted, as he walked in on the perplexing scene of Melonie making out on top of his sister, with Lezlie’s apple in hand.
Munro pulled her face away from Melonies wiping the red lipstick from her mouth, and nervously fiddling with her cutesy short blue dyed hair. “Oh hey big bro… p.s. I’m bisexual.” She said casually shrugging, hiding how nervous she actually is. Ray stared in awe at his sister as Lezlie walked over and grabbed the apple from his hand and taking a bite before saying, “You didn’t realize she was bi? What, were you dropped as a child?” she smiled teasingly, making her brilliant green eyes sparkle.
Ray stood there with his jaw wide open for what seemed like a life time as the girls just stared at him giggling, fluttering their eyelashes, until finally he began sputtering out a jumble of words, “Wait what? No! What? No way? Wait what?-“just then Lezlie took her apple core and chucked it at his head and then burst into giggles. Lezlie is always like that! She is always super hyper-energetic and loves to abuse Ray, who is like an older brother to her. She’s super short, and is as thin as a twig, she has dazzling green eyes which are always lined with black eyeliner; her skin is scattered with the most adorable clouds of freckles, four piercings on her left ear and five on the other, snake bites, a nose piercing too, she has long scene hair that she dyes a new color each month. She moved in with Munro and Ray because her father was an abusive drunk that just loved to beat on her and her mom (luckily her older sister is away at college), and her mother has an insane idea that her daughters are supposed to be Barbie :P. Another thing, she has turrets, but no one knows except for her boyfriend, Mikey Way, and he comforts her.
Munro on the other hand, has hauntingly beautiful gray eyes, a pale complexion, short cutesy blue dyed hair, super curvy, and has only a few piercings on her ears and a stud on her nose. She is the bluntest person you will have ever had the pleasure of meeting; she has a bi polar sense of style, and she is totally care free! She is totally gutsy but scared at the same time! Absolutely no one knows her deepest secret; she is anorexic; when she eats she feels like a failure! When she was younger, her mother skipped out on her and her older brother, Ray. Ray is majorly protective, because their father is so loose. She is dating a girl named, Melonie, but she has an uncontrollable attraction for her brother’s band mate, Gerard Way.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so this is Cookiemonster2395, i would just like to say tht most of the work was done by Ruby-JeanXOXO, one of my best friends, i would also like to say tht well you should look up my story "I Swear I'm (Not) Okay" thankya darlins! :) ~ Monster ---<@
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you love for that! whatever that was..... I really hope you like this story XD i'm sry it's so short but you'll just have to deal! mwahahaha >:D Munro is based off of me and Lezlie is based off of my lovely friend, Monster. please don't get pissed off if you're a MCR fan because the information isn't right, this is our versions of the band :D ~XOXO <3