Status: Currently working on it with my co-writer, Cookiemonster2395! XD Hope you love it as much as we do! <3

Give 'Em Hell Kid

Food Fight! XD

“Would you knock it off?! Your boob keeps rubbing on my arm!” Lezlie shouted at Munro.
“What? These old things?” Munro replied teasingly, looking down at her chest, before shoving them on Lezlie, giggling.
“Stop it! You butt crack!”
“What? You want more? More chest? Don’t worry, I understand what you want!” She said before throwing her whole body on top of Lezlie making Lezlie thrash around on her bed, where she had been sitting.
“You’re NOT funny Munro! Knock it off!” Lezlie squealed, trying to shove Munro off of her.
“What? You no like my boobies?” Munro pretended to be hurt and sad. “Why you no lovey me?!” Munro threw herself on top of Lezlie once more, wrapping her arms around her, pretending to sob. “I thought you were my buddy! Best friends for life? That was all just bull poopy?!”
“Okay, okay! I get it! Jeez!” Lezlie patted Munro on the back, going along with it, before saying, “Munny, I like your boobies. They’re very nice and supple. Okay?” Munro looked up with puppy dog eyes and sniffled.
“For reals? You mean it?”
“Yes, they are actually quite nice. You know, for people who are into that kind of thing.”
“No foolin’? Gee you’re the best!” Munro said sarcastically before jumping up and knocking Lezlie off the bed and onto the floor, and shoving her chest into Lezlie’s face once again. “I knew you liked ‘em! Come on! Give ‘em a little smooch! Just a little one! Come on, you’re no fun!”
“We’re supposed to be writing our English paper!” Lezlie tried to convince Munro to get off her; mission failed.
“Why?! Why does this keep happening to me?” Ray walked in on the perplexing scene wide eyed, feeling like all he once knew about the world turned out to be a lesbian. Poor Ray. “Lezlie? You too? She got to ya, huh? Have I lost my god damn mind?! Am I just completely crazy?! Has the whole world gone gay?!” The two girls just looked up at Ray and burst into giggles. “What about Mikey, Lez? I should have known; Lezlie, Lesbian! I should have seen the signs!” The girls began laughing even harder. “Yeah, well, dinner’s ready.” Ray just shook his head in bewilderment and shut the door behind him as he walked away. The girls didn’t even know what to say to that, but to just laugh their asses off.
The girls walked out into the dining room to be seated at the dinner table, still laughing their asses off about the whole Ray dealio. The whole band was already seated with their food on plate. It was a special dinner to celebrate the upcoming release of their new album. Ray heard their nearby laughter and he hung his head low before solemnly shaking it.
As Lezlie grabbed a plate and sat down at the table she looked at Ray and giggled before saying, “Ray, I’m not gay. Hey, that rhymed!” The whole table turned to look at her as she took a seat next to Mikey. She looked at them and said, “It’s a long story, a weird story. Don’t ask.”
Munro raised her hand, “It was my doing.” The whole group nodded and ‘Ahhhhed’ in unison. Of course. None of them even questioned after that.
“Hey you guys I’m headed out for the night! Love you, bye bye!” Papa Toro yelled as he grabbed his jacket and headed out through the dining room to the front door to set sail for the night, to raid the seas for some hot mermaid ass.
“Thanks for the dinner Papa Toro!” Gerard yelled as Papa Toro was passing through.
“Yeah, thanks,” Mikey and Frank chimed in.
“Oh, no problem guys. Any time!” Papa Toro smiled. “Now wish me luck while I go try and get some hot tail!” Of course. It wouldn’t be a normal night at the Toro household without some unwanted information coming from the mouth of Papa Toro.
“Alright! Go get some!” Lezlie shouted proudly raising her balled fist in the air with the largest grin on her face known to mankind.
Everyone turned to look at Lezlie in horror and disgust as Papa Toro left the building. Her smile slowly but surely fell as did her balled fist as she realized the looks of horror she was receiving. “What. In the hell! Is wrong with you?!” Munro shuddered in disgust at the very thought of her beloved father “getting some.”
“Well, I just felt like he needed some props. You know? He’s needs some recognition for the kind of hard laboring he puts into his fine work. Bent over for hours on end.” Frankie giggled and high fived her. Ray just stared in absolute horror at her. Munro picked up a lonely carrot and chucked it at Lezlie’s face, with a look upon her face that could only be described as absolute disgust. The carrot bounced off of Lezlie’s cheek and hit Frankie right in his eye, which totally made him stop laughing. Bob just sat quietly and watched this whole thing go down and burst into laughter.
“Omigod! Why do you always hit me?! You don’t even try to hit me and you hit me!” Frankie squealed.
“Maybe it’s the universe trying to tell you something.” Munro teased.
“What are you laughing at?” Lezlie turned to Bob and with a ginormous grin she picked up a potato, Bob already knowing what was about to occur quickly dodged the flying potato.
“Whoa man, that was fucking cool!” Mikey high fived Bob, giving him props for his cat like reflexes. But Bob’s glorified moment didn’t last for long. Just as Mikey and Bob’s hands met Gerard picked up a huge slice of roast beef and flung it at the two.
“Oh snap! Food fight!” Frankie yelled, just as Ray picked up a handful of broccoli and threw it at Franks face. Gerard and Munro had the same thought as to run to the kitchen and grab what was to be that night’s desert, cake. Oh, too late! Gerard grabbed it first.
Gerard picked up the cake and waved right in Munro’s face. “Haha, looks like you’re going to be my very first victim!” Gerard spread a devious smile across his face as he pulled of the cake cover and gave her a little wink.
“Oh no! I don’t think so!” Munro, blushing a little from the wink, dove down behind the kitchen counter right as Gee chucked a piece of chocolate cake, which just barely missed the top of her head. “Hahahaha I guess I’m just too good for you.” Munro teased as she slowly rose up from behind the counter and ran back into the dining room, where she found a gruesome scene: Mikey and Frankie huddled together under the dining table, completely plastered in mashed potatoes and gravy and some other unknown substances; Lezlie covered in potatoes, broccoli stuck in her hair, sneaking up behind the two huddled boys with two huge slabs of roast beef, and then slapped them both upside the head leaving gross meat juices on their cheeks; Bob and Ray were trying to dodge handfuls of broccoli and carrots being flung at each other.
Munro stood in place with her mouth wide open, taking in the horrific, yet funny, scene. Gerard came up behind her and smashed the entire cake on top of her head, causing frosting and jelly filled insides to run down her face, over her eyes and cheeks. Gerard pointed and laughed at his masterpiece- but not for long! Munro grabbed a huge glob of cake off of her head and threw it at Gerard's open, laughing mouth.
Gee opened his eyes, mouth still open with crumbs of cake inside now, and chocolate frosting sticking to his perfect lips and cheeks. After realizing what had happened he closed his mouth and chewed, making a face as though he were satisfied. "Yummy," He said as he wiped some frosting off his face with one finger and sucked it off. "Nice shot," he smiled at Munro, and gave her a little wink.
Blushing, Munro ran away from Gerard and grabbed the whole pot of mashed potatoes and pulled it down tight on top off Bob. Everyone stopped and giggled at Bob, pot still on head.
"What in the hell is wrong with you guys?!" Everyone turned to look at an astonished Melonie who had arrived late for dinner.
Munro walked over to her and opened her cake covered arms, "I missed you. Why don't you give me a hug? Or a little kiss? Hm?" Munro puckered her chocolate covered lips and moved in closer to try and give her a food filled hug.
A tiny smile spread across Melonie's face as she tried to shove Munro away. "Oh no you don't!"
"What? Am I not attractive to you?!" Munro made pretend little sniffles as she pretended to wipe away tears.
Melonie shook her head back and forth while rolling her eyes and made a little crooked smile. "Oh come here!" Melonie grabbed the sides of Munro's face and kissed her; chocolate cake and all! Everyone smiled and giggled at the cute couple with the exception of Ray, who just rolled his eyes. Really, the only person who didn’t seem amused by the cute couple was Gerard.
Munro pulled away from Melonie, smile on face until she noticed Gerard looking down at the ground with sort of a gloom look upon his face. Then Munro’s smile faded and she stepped away from Melonie. No one seemed to notice the tension between the two.
“Yeah, well I hope you guys know that I am not helping you guys with this one!” Melonie said, making everyone look around at the mess they had made all over the place and themselves as well. The walls were covered in gravy and meat juices, the table was a complete mess, chairs turned over on their sides all over! Bob had a helmet of mashed potatoes; Mikey and Frankie had meat juices running down their faces; Ray had carrots and broccoli stuck in his fro; Mikey was trying to wipe mashed potatoes and meat juices away from Lezlie’s face so that he could kiss her pretty little mouth; But the worst of all had to be Munro and Gerard, who were just covered from head to toe in chocolate frosting.
“Oh gee you guys. We should probably get this cleaned up,” Mikey said like such a sweet little boy.
“Not until we get a group picture! I want to remember this moment for the rest of my life!” Gerard, always with the smart thinking!
“Great idea! We’ll all get our own print out! Ray, where’s dad’s fancy camera located? Ooh never mind!” Munro said going through the drawers of a table in the living room.
Time lapse
Munro was lying in bed just thinking. She could hear Lezlie and Mikey giggling in the next room, doing god knows what! Eeeeew!!
I don’t know what I should do. I think I might like Gerard…. But what about Melonie? I don’t even know if he likes me! I should just stay with Melonie. I do love her, but maybe I’m just not IN love with her anymore? I don’t know. I shouldn’t screw any of this up over some boy who I don’t even know if he likes me back! I feel so elementary school about this! Ew! I can hear Mikey and Lezlie in the next room! Yuck! I just need to go to bed! I should just wait and see what happens; if I still feel this way a week from now then maybe I’ll do something about it. But until then, I need to get some sleep, and maybe invest in some special ear plugs. Ew…..
♠ ♠ ♠
What is up with Munro?
Does Gee really like Munro? you'll have to keep reading to find out ;)

It was really great writing this chapter; Super fun!
please subscribe XD It would be much appreciated
~Ruby- J