Status: brand new, updates will be coming

Don't Be Afraid My Love, It's Just a Little Bit of Blood

10:

He removes his leg and I quickly shut it, sliding down to sit on the floor with my head in my hands.

I hear him groan, "You're not going to are you?"

I lift my head and lean it against the door, slightly giggling, "Nope."

It's silent for about a minute then I hear him say, "Figured you'd do that."

I scrunch my eyebrows together and the next thing I know I hear a click as the door is pushed open. I'm surprised and I quickly move away, jumping to a fighting pose. I watch as Johnny walks through the door with a satisfied grin as he wiggled a card key in his hands.

"The things you can do being famous."

He then stops walking and closes the door behind him, studying my stance.

"Easy Tex."

I glare at him, "Get out."

He laughs, "Now why would I go and do that? I'm just trying to have a civilized conversation with my fiancee."

I shut my eyes then open them again. I relax my muscles and back down out of almost kicking his ass. I watch as he sits on the bed indian style. I lean against the wooden dresser behind me. He's looking at me, taking in how much I've changed.

"I see you still do have your tattoos. Did a good job covering them up. But I see you removed one."

He's talking about the one on my hand. I bite my lip, bringing that hand up to my lips and in one lick I remove the makeup off my hand, revealing the tattoo.

"It's just makeup."

He nods, starring at the thunderbolt on my hand before looking at me with hurt in his eyes.

"Why'd you leave Nik? Was there something I did?"

Oh the dreaded talk that I didn't want to get into. I stare at him. Yes I'm being childish and stubborn.

"It's nothing about you."

He rolls his eyes, "What then? Have to help me out a little bit here! Do I have to start playing games with you?"

"Yes, let's play hide and seek. You go hide and I won't seek. Aaand go!"

He's not amused so I groan.

"What are you expecting me to say? That I cheated on you? Left you for someone else? Actually a lesbian? Was paid to be with you? Didn't love you? No, its none of what you're thinking."

He stands up and comes over to me, cupping my face in his hands to make me look at him.

"Why Nikki? Why'd you just up and leave me at the alter?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you again to WhitneySheree (sorry if spelt wrong) for commenting :)