Status: brand new, updates will be coming

Don't Be Afraid My Love, It's Just a Little Bit of Blood

11:

I didn't realize I had started crying till he started using his thumb to wipe away tears streaming down my face.

"Hey, don't cry. It's okay."

He wraps his arms around me and I latch, hugging him tightly as I start crying even harder into his chest.

I manage to let out, "I'm s-s-so sorry."

He starts stroking the back of my head, swaying us side to side gently.

"It's okay, you're here now. Just try to calm down."

After a few more minutes I do calm down. I'm just sniffling now and I excuse myself to go to the bathroom to blow my nose. He follows, leaning against the door frame. I glare at him and turn around so he doesn't watch me but I look up into the mirror and I see he's starring at the ground. As if he knew I was looking, he looks up and smiles a little bit at me. I throw the tissue away and face him. I take a good look at him. His slightly graying hair, dark brown eyes, hint of stubble on his tired face. I reach out and grab his hand to lead him to the bed and sit him down. I sit next to him, bringing my legs up on the bed and turn to look at him. He does the same and stare into my eyes.

"Are you okay to talk now?"

I look away as more tears start to build up in my eyes but I force them back and look at him again.

I finally build up the courage and say, "Johnny...I was pregnant."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short haha

Thank you all for the comments! I'd list who all did but its hard to do on my phone haha.
Feedback is great! Like where I'm going? Have an idea? Want to be a character? Let me know.