Status: brand new, updates will be coming

Don't Be Afraid My Love, It's Just a Little Bit of Blood

12:

He stiffened up and stares at me. I start to panic a little. He hasn't said anything for at least a minute.

"Johnny?"

Scaring the hell out of me, he jumps up, pacing back and force. Quickly he stops, looking back at me with a smile growing rapidly on his face.

"Is she...or well, he here? How old is...it? Would be about five years old now right?"

I try to stop his rambling, "Johnny."

He starts laughing and stops walking and sits down while he looks at me, "I'm a dad."

"Johnny!"

My yelling snaps him out of it and he notices tears are down my face again.

Standing up slowly, he asks me cautiously, "Why are you crying?"

I gasp a little bit, "He died."

He scrunches his eyes closed and sighs, "When?"

My hands reach to my face to angrily wipe away the tears, "When I was six months in. He was never born."

He opens his eyes and looks away from me hurt. His eyes dart back to me as he gets back up and pulls me into a hug.

"There was nothing to do to stop it?"

I wrap my arms around his torso while laying my head on his chest, "Nothing. I miscarried."

I feel him let out hot breath on my head, "Why didn't you tell me instead of running away?"

"I freaked. I wasn't thinking straight once I found out and even after. And once I lost him...it just got worse."

"Can I ask something?"

"Anything."

He then tilts my head up with two fingers so I look up at him.

"Do you still love me?"

I bring my left hand up to his face, caressing the skin with my thumb, "I never stopped."

And then it happened. He leaned in and he paused for a second before pressing his lips against mine. It was gentle and filled with love. A true kiss that he's really missed me. A feeling that I myself had missed terribly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wooooooo, comments please? How do you like it? Stupid? Cheesy? Probably haha D:

Edit: also 26 subscribers! Thank you all!!