Status: brand new, updates will be coming

Don't Be Afraid My Love, It's Just a Little Bit of Blood

15:

He smiles nervously and I put my glass in the holder and get up. I make my way to the front to get off the plane before I have any more surprises but a flight atendent stops me.

"Excuse me, but I need to get off this flight."

"I'm sorry miss, but you'll have to sit back down and buckle in. We are about to take off."

I growl, "I'll show you a take off."

I move to attack her but Johnny grabs my arms, pulling me back into his chest.

"Sorry ma'am, she's not a fan of flying."

She just nods her head, "I'll go get her water and advil."

He puts his hand on the back of my neck and whispers in my ear, "Sit back down Nikki."

I consider fighting him but I decide not to and sit back down.

"I'm sorry, I know you're mad but Bam asked-"

"Just because Bam asks, doesn't mean you do."

He sighs, "Nik, you're his best friend. He lost one, he doesn't want to loose the other."

My head leans against the seat, "I know...I really hate myself for not being there for him. For any of them."

I feel his hand slip into mine and lace between my fingers, "Don't stress yourself out."

Three hours later and we land at the airport. Once weve retrieved our bags, I notice a guy holding up a sign that is covering his face. The sign reads 'Knoxturd and Hale storm.'

They try to be funny with my last name. Usually when I get mad they say, "Looks like it's about to hail, watch out!"

We're now standing in front of the guy and I move the sign to reveal Chris Pontius with a cheeky grin.

"Howdy."

I put my hand on his face, shoving him away from me, "Monkey turd."

He laughs, "Yay! Nikkis back!"

He then rips off the suit he's wearing and of course hers wearing underneath his party boy thong and bowtie as he starts beat boxing the song as he skips away from us.

I try to hold back my laughter but it slips out through my lips.

Johnny bursts out laughing as well, "Oh, haha! I didn't know he was going to do that!"

I shake my head and he grabs my hand, following the almost naked wildboy to a limo waiting outside for us.

"I'm going to take a stab and guess everyone will be there?"

Out of the corner of my eye as I'm getting in, I see him nodding, "Yes ma'am. We decided to get together at Bams to make sure he'll be okay, comfort him and stuff then reminisce about Ryan,"
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the late update but exciting news! Tomorrow I'm driving7 hours with two of my friends to Pennsylvania to CKY for their Christmas show! AND the family will be there of course, Raab posted on his twitter that hell be at the show. I get to most likely meet some of my heroes in the flesh!!! Aaah!!!

Anyways, this is my second time trying to upload this since the application closed on me soI had to retype it... On my phone, again. Ugh, comments would be lovely,thank you subscribers!