Status: brand new, updates will be coming

Don't Be Afraid My Love, It's Just a Little Bit of Blood

2:

Looking down in my hand, I open the almost faded writting on the note he handed to me that day. Yes, I've kept it this whole time.

It reads, 'Meet me at the coffee shop down the strip.'

I did meet him that day. And we talked for hours. No, he wasn't hitting on me at all. We spoke about me first since he was surprised by my Australian accent. I told him my dreams, why I'm here, my family and home town. He did the same. Speaking of how he came here for a photo shoot to do for the up coming Jackass film and record a few videos with the crew while he was down here. He was intrigued by the dance and my style, how different it was to watch. Every day for a month he'd come by, watch me dance, applaud afterwards, hand me $100 and wait for me as I changed. Then we'd go to the same coffee shop. One day was different though. He still came but instead of handing me money, I recieved a ticket. A plane ticket.

I looked up at him confused, "What's this here?"

"I want you to come to West Chester with me."


Sighing, I look down at the plane ticket that I'm currently holding. To Cleveland, Ohio. I'ce been waiting on the plane for a half hour now, waiting to leave. My hands are shaking just thinking about seeing my best friend again, if I can even call him that still.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback??