Status: brand new, updates will be coming

Don't Be Afraid My Love, It's Just a Little Bit of Blood

3:

The plane finally lands at Hopkins Airport around 4 in the morning. Before I leave the building, I wait in line to get some java in my system. Four minutes later and its my turn.

"Um, I'll take something hot...with carmel and vanilla. I don't care what it is, surprise me." I speak to her lazily.

"You got it."

Once she finishes and I pay, I taste it and it tasted like God.

"Sweet babies I want to keep you forever."

I already have my bags and now I head towards the doors that lead outside so I can find my rental car. It's a all black 2009 mustang, nothing special. After throwing my bags into the trunk, I plop into the drivers seat, putting the coffee in the cup holder before I place my hands on the wheel. My eyes gaze out the windshield into the distance. I don't want to go, but I have to. Almost two hours later, I arrive at the hotel I'm staying at. Checking in, grab key, find room, get lost, discover I'm on the wrong floor, go to right floor, find out room is at the end of the hall then finally crash on the bed with a loud sigh. I need to get sleep.

I wake up at one in the after noon, feeling dead. Like a zombie in search of coffee instead of brains. But I force myself to get up and get ready. After a quick but refreshing shower, I dry my hair, put on clothes, some lipgloss and makeup to hide my tattoos then slip on a pair of heels before walking out the door.

Just 30 minutes later, I arrive to my destination. I've actually been here for 10 minutes now and after getting ready and the drive here, its now 3:25. I'm parked across the street on a side street, leaning against the car. I've been crying since I got here. Glossy, red eyes starring at the sign that reads Viewing for Ryan Dunn today, 2-8.

I've already smoked three cigarettes, trying to calm myself down even though I know they do no such thing to help. But I'll believe it does anyways. After finishing, I let out a defeated sigh, heading towards the funeral home to pay my respects to a old beloved friend of mine, Ryan Dunn.
♠ ♠ ♠
It got sad...I know, sorry I felt it had to be done :/
Rip ryan.
Feedback??