Status: brand new, updates will be coming

Don't Be Afraid My Love, It's Just a Little Bit of Blood

5:

After waiting for the line to get smaller, I get up to join it myself, standing next to a group of people. My heart sinks more and more getting closer to them. It really sucks not being able to comfort my once best friend. My eyes watch the floor, watching everyone's feet scooting across the floor while I dab a tissue at my nose. I'm now standing in front of Bam and I can hear him talking to his parents.

"Why the fuck isn't she here? Does she not care? She disappears for no reason and can't even show her face here?!"

Phil gives Ape a look of 'I don't know.'

April says, "She probably hasn't heard.about it yet."

Bam scoffs, "how could she not? It's everywhere!"

He starts to cry again so Ape starts to rub his back. It makes more tears run down my face. All I want to do is run over and tell him that I'm sorry I left. I don't. I stay there in line u til I'm finally in front of the urn. My body starts to shake really bad as I reach my hand out to touch the picture if him engraved into the cold metal box. A hiccup of a cry escapes my lips, turning a few heads, one of them being Johnny. I whisper to no one in particular that I'm sorry before quickly walking as fast as I can outside. Everyone goes back to sharing their stories about Ryan. Except one person kept his eyes on me. More importantly, on the ring.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for everyone who's subscribed so far! Means a lot! I hope you all are enjoying it!

And again I'm sorry for how short it is.

Image

Here's Nikki, without the septum though.