Status: The sequel should be up soon. Thanks for reading this :)

Too Much of Anything

how to make you want me

"Rian, I'm sorry to say this but you no longer have permission to sit with us if you're planning to look like that," I dismissed Rian as he looked at me dejectedly. 

When he came in this morning a lot of people were shocked to see that he was wearing all pink from head to toe. He looked like a freaking flamingo. It was obvious he had some washing problems, most likely he put something pink into a white wash.

Alex laughed hysterically at him as soon as we saw him this morning. We've been insulting him all day and I can tell that it's finally getting on his last nerve. He shot me a deathly glare before sitting next to Zack who was nibbling on a sandwich. Alex, however, wasn't with us at the moment. He had gone off to talk to the cheerleaders and we all knew he wouldn't be back for a while. 

"Any progress with your bet?" Zack asked curiously breaking my chain of thought. 

I sighed, not exactly wanting to talk about that. I hate to admit it but I haven't been able to do anything to prevent him winning. I shook my head, not having a clue at this point of there was anything I could do. 

"I suggested something before but someone dismissed it," Rian snorted at me, reminding me of his idea before that I had rejected without a second thought. 

He thought it would be a good idea to make Alex the one falling to my knees. But I don't really have that charm that seems to come naturally to Alex. How am I supposed to make him like me first? 

"If I were to do that, what do you suppose would work with Alex? He can turn things around easily. One second he'll be talking to me casually and then the next he'll try to seduce me," I rambled on. 

Zack and Rian exchanged glances seeming to be shocked that Alex had tried to come on that strong. Had they forgotten that Alex thought anything which walked was fuckable? Had they forgotten how much Alex hated to lose? Because I definitely had not forgotten either of these things. 

"I imagine you're playing hard to get?" Zack asked, I nodded as he continued, "Just keep on doing that and he'll be in the palm of your hands." 

My eyes lit up as I leaned forwards. "Wait, does that mean you're on my side Zack?" He didn't say anything so I took that as a yes. I grinned happily and looked at Rian. Zack was my favourite at the moment, Rian didn't seem to believe in me. 

An arm slung over my shoulder as I looked up to see Alex. He took a seat next to me, flashing two tickets in his hand. 

"Guess what I got," he sang. 

I shrugged but was very interested in what they could be. He showed me the ticket as my eyes widened. 

I punched the air. How the hell did Alex get these?

"Two tickets to see Blink 182, yeah baby! Aren't you glad I'm your best friend?" He gave me a high five as Zack and Rian looked at him in disappointment.

"What about us?" Zack questioned.

Alex shrugged. "Sorry boys but this is going to be a night out with only Jacky and I." 

Oh shit. From those few words I figured out that Alex had a different idea entirely. I was surprised I hadn't realised he would have an ulterior motive. This was Alex we're talking about, of course it wouldn't be innocent. But I really wanted to go to the concert and nothing would stop me. Alex knew this and had skilfully caught me in his trap. I'd just have to have my wits about it. 

Image


It was only until later that I realised the tickets that Alex had purchased were actually last minute ones. This meant that the concert was actually tonight. Luckily, my parents were used to this kind of thing, considering that it had happened before. They had a set of rules that meant we weren't allowed to go anywhere else after the concert but home.

Alex had decided to invite himself round afterwards because his room was being painted and he didn't have anywhere else to sleep. I was reluctant to let him stay over but he looked at me with pleading eyes. Alex was making it much difficult for me to be mean.

At first, I was wary about what would happen tonight but when we arrived at the venue and the queue began to move those thoughts were long forgotten. The venue was pretty packed but Alex manage to barge past people to the front even though it was a tight squeeze.

I was practically buzzing with excitement and when the music finally started to play, the crowd moved forward, which meant that Alex and I were practically stuck together like glue. I didn't realize just how close we were until Alex began to move.

He grinded his dick into my ass, making my hips buck at the contact. I moaned, not being able to control myself.

"Alex." My voice would not have been audible over the many screams of the fans and the music playing. There was no way I could get out of this situation either.

Alex did the same thing again, another moan slipping out of my mouth.

Was I moaning like a fucking whore? Yes, you can tick that box.

"It feels good, doesn't it Jacky?" he said breathlessly into my ear, his hand travelling down to my clothed dick as he grabbed it, "Oh look. You have a boner."

I gritted my teeth, not wanting him to control me like this. I managed to get out of his grasp, but what was that going to do? I was basically stuck in a sea of people while my best friend molested me.

"Fuck you, Alex," I spat at him.

Alex batted his eyelashes innocently. "If that's what you want."

How was I supposed to enjoy this concert when Alex was finding ways to turn me into a wreck. I was losing this. Fuck, I was actually losing this stupid bet of ours. I gritted my teeth, I think it was time to put Rian's plan into action. Two can play at this game.

I turned around to face Alex before taking his dick and palming him through his jeans. He moaned as I smirked. This didn't mean anything. It meant nothing at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh! So how did you like that ;)
Do you think Jack was right to go along with Rian's 'method'?
Will this stir feelings in our lovely Alexander Gaskarth!?
Only time will tell ;)

Thanks for commenting:
ViceorVirtue?
Jimmy.Sullivan
xoannahearts
helen_robo

If any of you are interested I might be doing an Alex Gaskarth/OC slash.
Here's the link: Caught In Between
Depending on the feedback I get is when I'll update it :)
So Comment&Subscribe and tell me whether it would be good to write?
Thanks!